• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

Is anyone else gonna buy a PSP just for BBS! I am! Days is shaping up preety good! It looks like the DS can handle it preety well!

Yes,I am!!Fortunately my sister's got a DS already,so I don't need to buy another console. =P

And yeah,358/2 Days looks really good,I can't wait to play as Roxas :3

Charlie K

Back in Business

Roxas Rocks. Sora...Whats close to Sora??Lol..Yup 358/2 Days will be Da bomb...No joke.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

I can't wait to play as Lexaeus, Demyx or Luxord!
You'll be able to play as the first 13, which is confirmed. The only one that's still a rumour is 14, which SE doesn't even know if they'll do or not.

Wingring

I just really want to get my hands on this game but it wont be here till like late 2008 I would say

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

I hope it's 2008! Though, when you think about it, KH games have come out every two years: KH in 2002, COM in 2004, and KH2 in 2006. So if Square-Enix decides to stick to that pattern, we'll have another game out by the end of next year!

Wingring

I hope it's 2008! Though, when you think about it, KH games have come out every two years: KH in 2002, COM in 2004, and KH2 in 2006. So if Square-Enix decides to stick to that pattern, we'll have another game out by the end of next year!

thats a dreadfull thought, damn you -sigh-

Organization_42

Awards

How is it dreadful? I'm worried we won't get a new game until 2009! Now THAT'S a dreadful thought! :unsure:

Wingring

How is it dreadful? I'm worried we won't get a new game until 2009! Now THAT'S a dreadful thought! :unsure:

For sure but hopefully they will get it done sooner, I would say Coded would come out first then 358/2 days then Birst by Sleep

Blue

For sure but hopefully they will get it done sooner, I would say Coded would come out first then 358/2 days then Birst by Sleep

But didn't Nomura say in an interview that 358/2 Days will come out first (yay!),then Coded,and last will be BBS?I think so..

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

But didn't Nomura say in an interview that 358/2 Days will come out first (yay!),then Coded,and last will be BBS?I think so..
Yeah, he did say that. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
358/2 Days is coming!!!

Organization_42

Awards

I'm glad, that's the one I'm looking forward to the most! The Organization rocks!!!

Wingring

ah yes now I rememeber he did say that, HELL YEAH this is gonna rock

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*

Im looking forward to playing teh game becuase of the story line...You get to find out more about the XIII order which is good...Im glad they are not left out

Sacred X

Freshmeat

I'm really hoping not and doubting it. This is a Game Boy game, which should take a lot less time to produce than if it were for the Playstation or something similar. Handheld games should take a lot less time to produce, especially due to the graphic limitations. Of course it is possible that we won't get that until 2009, but again, I'm hoping that's false.

My original thought was Coded would be out first, then 358/2 Days, and lastly BBS. The reasoning was mostly related with effort, times it takes to produce things for their corresponding systems, and hype. Though, if it's true that 358/2 days does come out first, I wouldn't complain since it's the only game I'm really looking foward to.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

I'm really hoping not and doubting it. This is a Game Boy game, which should take a lot less time to produce than if it were for the Playstation or something similar. Handheld games should take a lot less time to produce, especially due to the graphic limitations. Of course it is possible that we won't get that until 2009, but again, I'm hoping that's false.

My original thought was Coded would be out first, then 358/2 Days, and lastly BBS. The reasoning was mostly related with effort, times it takes to produce things for their corresponding systems, and hype. Though, if it's true that 358/2 days does come out first, I wouldn't complain since it's the only game I'm really looking foward to.

358/2 isn't a gameboy game, its a DS game. i think Nomura said that coded is being developed for a phone that is even out on the market yet so that should give some indication of the release for coded. Since 358/2 is being releashed first (or at least is expected to) it might releash 2008

sora741

IM think the story of the orginzation members will be good. untill this come outs the phantom hourglass will keep mi ds busy

Y

Yannis

Strange that we play as bad guys of KH2..

Blue

Strange that we play as bad guys of KH2..

.....but nevertheless interesting,right?It's really cool to see it from their perspective for once,rather than always playing the hero.

Y

Yannis

.....but nevertheless interesting,right?It's really cool to see it from their perspective for once,rather than always playing the hero.
I love to play as bad guys, but it is sad too..

They will lose their mysteries =( ..if we can see things from their perspectives ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back