• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Delay- Could it mean...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert_Punk

Apparently in the newest trailer for the game, it said the game was coming out in Spring of 09, when it was stated earlier to be releasing in Febuary.

Could this delay mean a simultaneous release or perhaps something at least relatively close (like a month or two between)?

There is already a site (even though its just a splash page) for the English release.

And with the DSi coming to the states in '09, this would be a perfect release title to accompany the revamped system.

Desert_Punk

Nor am I stating that it will. Just a hypothesis.

It could also mean that they've decided to make it a DSi game, make it multi-cartridge and utilize the external storage feature to allow room for more voiced scenes, but again, doesn't mean it will.

A

Audo

Uh no. DSi games are limited to download content at the moment. So far, there is no such thing as a DSi-only cartridge game.

metalyoshi9

Like most of the other people here, I find it unlikely.
Usually when a game s delayed it's because they're tweaking some things last minute, or because things are just taking longer than expected.

But I'll be sure to buy it as soon as humanly possible while I'm here in Japan. ^_^

Last edited:

ogichi/ichigo

It's just them trying to figure out how to cram it all into a DS cartridge.
And as far as I know, it's already been released for the DS, not DSi.
There will be at the most 5 months in between the american and japanese
versions of the games, though it will most likely be less.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I honestly doubt it, really.
And the website coming up really doesn't mean much. We had the KHII website for quite a while, if I remember.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
O'k it would only take 2-3 months between a japenese and american release. But if they did release the game in japa and NA at the same time I would be a very happy boy.

Awards
I think it has a fairly good chance of being true.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this little lovely that we got months ago:

IGN: Square Enix Aims For Simultaneous Worldwide Releases

But the classic approach to localizing software may be on the way out. Square Enix president Yoichi Wada told Japan's Nihon Keizan Shimbun daily today that from here on out, the company will be "making simultaneous releases the norm."

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I hope to god you're right GA, to god, right, GA.

I seem to recall people asking about Days getting pushed back ages ago, and when I said "Knowing SE, I think it'll happen." Seems I was right. It's a shame that it did happen though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back