• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 what does the 2 mean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightorlight

I read somewhere that some member posted that the 2 people meant that is was sora and roxas... thats not completely correct because i was watching the final movie... and i saw that in one of the phrases were * The lost 2* and The chasers... I think that the Chasers just refer to aqua ven and terra chasing.... MX

khobsessed01

Awards
No one knows for sure, but Nomura said we will understand the title after we play the game.

Knightorlight

i was just thinking hmm the lost 2 and 358/2 i think you may be right about the org.XIII but i think its the amount of days that roxas and namine spent together because nomura said that he wanted the games to have difference main characters this time...
Your theory sounds better though

Knightorlight

also i think that the lost 2 also refer to roxas and namine because they were looking for their original counterparts sora and kairi... that is why i think they are refered to the lost 2 because they were the only nobodies that found their original counterparts and re united...

WEEEE i had sugae

safire inthe sky

everyone is always forgeting that it is supposed to be pronounced 3-5-8 days over 2, it is not the number 358. now that that's out of the way, I really have no idea what it is supposed to mean, but nomura said that we wouldn't understand it until we finish the game, so I don't think it will be as easy as that to figure out.

Last edited:

mannymuffman

everyone is always forgeting that it is supposed to be pronounced 3-5-8 over 2 days, it is not the number 358. now that that's out of the way, I really have no idea what it is supposed to mean, but nomura said that we wouldn't understand it until we finish the game, so I don't think it will be as easy as that to figure out.

how do u konw its supposed to be pronounced that way

Endgame

:D
I read somewhere that some member posted that the 2 people meant that is was sora and roxas... thats not completely correct because i was watching the final movie... and i saw that in one of the phrases were * The lost 2* and The chasers... I think that the Chasers just refer to aqua ven and terra chasing.... MX

Oh, do you think? No, honestly, you really saw some form of a need to point out that you arrived at the same conclusion everyone else did six months ago?

Well good for you, kid. Good for you.

Also, on a completely unrelated subject, do you often find yourself laughing at jokes when their no longer funny to everyone else? Like when someone says a joke you don't get, and they all laugh, and then stop laughing, and then, you get the joke about... oh, six months later and just start laughing? Yeah, you get that a lot?

Knightorlight

*sarcastically* ooo... i got burned... w/e its not like anyone else knows these are just THEORIES... no one will know until the real game comes out, unless u live in like japan

Hyrenking

Well, my hope was that in 358/2 Days, we would learn about Roxas's relation to the '14th' member. So depending on how much the two are actually intertwined in the story, it could be her. This could lead to some info on roxas's ties to ven and aqua's ties to ...14th member?, kairi?, namine?
Its all speculation, yeah, but I don't think that the 2 is for Roxas and Namine. My reasoning is that in Kingdom Hearts 2, in the first bit as Roxas, Namine is introduced to her for the first time. Now since 358 is AFTER KH2, I'd think he'd not be introduced. Or, because Roxas did seem to have some memory problems in that part, Namine would still act a little like she knew Roxas, instead of being completely emotionless. Axel still talked of their time together, why wouldn't Namine?
Anyway, maybe its just because I don't really feel Namine adds much to the story besides a plot device, this is how I feel.
Oh, and Zetsumi, that was completely unnecessary. Its a forum, behave :D

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Nothing is confirmed but I think it's extremely likely that the 2 refers to two people (nobodies), Axel and Roxas.

Figgles

Okay, my theory on this game is that its like a math problem. 358 divided by 2 equals 179. I also included the line 'I will fade in 151 days'. So adding both 179 and 151 you get 330 days. I think that 179, plus a few more days, is the time that Roxas lived outside of Organization XIII and 151 is how long he was in Organization XIII both of those number added together comes out really close to a full year, which we know Sora was asleep.

Yes, this theory has flaws, but its a theory. ^^ All theories have many flaws.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Newbs/n00bs are just overrunning the forums I go to these days with these senseless topics. Three Five Eight Days Over Two is how the title is pronounced. I'm guessing we will have to wait until SE releases more info. But you guys really need to STOP saying that NOMURA said this and NOMURA said that. He is NOT making the game by himself. SE is making it as well, he's just the Lead Designer.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Newbs/n00bs are just overrunning the forums I go to these days with these senseless topics. Three Five Eight Days Over Two is how the title is pronounced. I'm guessing we will have to wait until SE releases more info. But you guys really need to STOP saying that NOMURA said this and NOMURA said that. He is NOT making the game by himself. SE is making it as well, he's just the Lead Designer.

Nomura seems to give out most of the info, so why wouldn't we refrence him? It's just common sense -_-.

As for the way the title is pronounced, that doesn't change anything imo. It still looks like 358 divided by two, and that's the way I think it should be interpreted (once again, read my theory.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back