• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D and the X-Blade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvron

Kairi is pure Light though. She might not be able to use her powers like say Minnie or Aqua, but by being a PoH, her Light is probably way above anybody in the series minus her fellow Princesses.

I was kinda thinking the same thing about Light levels. "Pure" kinda implys 100% Light.

Although if it was possible to combine a PoH heart and Vanitas's dark heart to form the X-blade I'd imagine MX would have gone and done that in BBS instead of training Ven.

Crystal

Silver Member
I was kinda thinking the same thing about Light levels. "Pure" kinda implys 100% Light.

Although if it was possible to combine a PoH heart and Vanitas's dark heart to form the X-blade I'd imagine MX would have gone and done that in BBS instead of training Ven.

Vanitas still has his plan B which is Aqua in case fails in fusing with Ven.

NotaHero21

I think trained him specifically so that he would survive being split into pure light and pure darkness

Arvron

Vanitas still has his plan B which is Aqua in case fails in fusing with Ven.

I'd also be fine with an Aquitas.

I think trained him specifically so that he would survive being split into pure light and pure darkness

Sorry, yeah that's what I meant in the begining.
But if it was possible to use a PoH heart then there'd be no reason to wait around for Ventus to mature after MX pawned him off to Eraqus. :p

Arvron

I'm thinking maybe it requires both sides are keyblade wielders?

Yeah I can agree to that.
None of the other PoH can use them aside from Kairi who probably showned no signs of having the ability back in those days.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah but that not what where referring to lol :p

He asked why master xehanort even bothered using ven if he could have just used a PoH

oh..because PoH also included Kairi as well.
If it's by the time of BBS, then yeah, it's possible both parties need to be a keyblade wielders.

Walkway

Yeah I can agree to that.
None of the other PoH can use them aside from Kairi who probably showned no signs of having the ability back in those days.

I HAVE A CRACKIER THEORY

When Vanitas said, "You're my plan B", he meant Aqua having given Kairi the charm that leads her to Sora when RD is blasted, and that she accidentally gave Kairi the keyblade wielding potential. THAT was the plan B, not Aqua herself.

DO-HO-HO! *Crazy*

Crystal

Silver Member
I HAVE A CRACKIER THEORY

When Vanitas said, "You're my plan B", he meant Aqua having given Kairi the charm that leads her to Sora when RD is blasted, and that she accidentally gave Kairi the keyblade wielding potential. THAT was the plan B, not Aqua herself.

DO-HO-HO! *Crazy*

Aqua has enough light to fuse, Kairi maybe future usage lol

MasterSierra

Numora did say there would be surprises, and I like this one >:D

I think these might be surprises:
kairi dies
sora joins the dark side
sora loses the mark of mastery and goes out to prove he is worth it and kills Xeanort himself
visa-versa
someone important dies

NotaHero21

I think these might be surprises:
kairi dies
sora joins the dark side
sora loses the mark of mastery and goes out to prove he is worth it and kills Xeanort himself
visa-versa
someone important dies

Personally I think that vanitas is the most likely surprise, but then the problem with that is that it might not be much of a surprise

Stars

リク
So Sora is often considered to be almost pure light.
Riku has accepted the darkness as his weapon.
If the fight at the end of 3D, do we think they could unintentionally form the X-Blade?

Sora doesn't have a heart of pure light and Riku doesn't have a heart of pure darkness.. The X-blade is only formed when heart of pure light and heart of pure darkness fused. And yes, is like what Crystal said in her previous post, unless Kairi fused with Vanitas or any other people with heart of pure darkness lol

Arvron

So is Kairitas male or female? LOL

I imagined her looking like Kairi apart from Black hair/Yellow eyes and a different wardrobe based of Vanitas's. :p
(Just to keep us constantly reminded that she's there. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back