• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D and the X-Blade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shire Folk

Non-canonical fictional bad guy character or not, she still looks great with black hair and yellow eyes. But could you imagine a cross between the evil Haley voice of Vanitas and sweet Hayden voice of Kairi for the voice of Kairitas/Kainitas/Vaniri?

Crystal

Silver Member
Non-canonical fictional bad guy character or not, she still looks great with black hair and yellow eyes. But could you imagine a cross between the evil Haley voice of Vanitas and sweet Hayden voice of Kairi for the voice of Kairitas/Kainitas/Vaniri?

Her/ his voice will looks like Xion's final battle..o.o

theheroofdarknes

Website
theheroofdarkness.deviantart.com
just funny to see how much the whole talk came aside - I came up with the "Kairinort" - possession and now, it resulted into the "Kairitas" version => and at 2nd option, this surely's more than a little bit waste of talk, since Kairi has no darkness in her heart - the only point what at least made some sense was MX and Kairi, but that just got ignored ('though I think that this reason might be that actually no one can imagine this turn of events/just find it a too pervert thought if MX really would do that)

Shire Folk

just funny to see how much the whole talk came aside - I came up with the "Kairinort" - possession and now, it resulted into the "Kairitas" version => and at 2nd option, this surely's more than a little bit waste of talk, since Kairi has no darkness in her heart - the only point what at least made some sense was MX and Kairi, but that just got ignored ('though I think that this reason might be that actually no one can imagine this turn of events/just find it a too pervert thought if MX really would do that)

I don't think it's too perverted a thought for Master Xehanort to do it. After all, he continually screams at us to "SUBMIT!"

Crystal

Silver Member

Xehanort always have Riku :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back