• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D and the X-Blade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desron_7

So Sora is often considered to be almost pure light.
Riku has accepted the darkness as his weapon.
If the fight at the end of 3D, do we think they could unintentionally form the X-Blade?

Desron_7

If absolute purity is the case, I wonder what would happen if Kairi fought Xehanort? Potential reason for a hostage situation in KH3?

Desron_7

Knowing how much Nomura loves making Kairi sit around in a cage my bet is that will happen...

Crystal

Silver Member
So Sora is often considered to be almost pure light.
Riku has accepted the darkness as his weapon.
If the fight at the end of 3D, do we think they could unintentionally form the X-Blade?

Sora was not having a pure light , Riku was not heart of pure darkness.
Unless Kairi fighting with someone who pure darkness lol

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Judging by the keyblade ceremony, I can only imagine that Nomura's actually giving her some potential for the future.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm...Sensing Kairi vs Vanitas battle and it won't be pretty.

Anyways, I see potential for Kairi to be kidnapped, but I'm hoping she breaks out of her mold and becomes a better character. -_-

Crystal

Silver Member
Kairi v Vanitas would be a weird battle. It was like Kairi v Sora xD

I don't hope Kairi being kidnap again, hopes she gets more role like having her own journey.

NotaHero21

Hmm...Sensing Kairi vs Vanitas battle and it won't be pretty.

Anyways, I see potential for Kairi to be kidnapped, but I'm hoping she breaks out of her mold and becomes a better character. -_-

If she doesn't I'd sooner see her die and be useful in motivation then being dead weight for an extended period of time.

Arvron

Hmm, the concept of some type of dark Kairitas (Kairi/Vanitas, gettit?) appeals to me.
Then there'd be that Sora speech saying how he wants to save her and all that mumbo-jumbo.

Though i'd more likely expect it too occur during KH3 to set her up as the next villain after Xehanort's innevitable defeat.

She'd go from useless to dangerous yet STILL keep the damsel in distress role. Win-Win.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Hmm, the concept of some type of dark Kairitas (Kairi/Vanitas, gettit?) appeals to me.
Then there'd be that Sora speech saying how he wants to save her and all that mumbo-jumbo.

Though i'd more likely expect it too occur during KH3 to set her up as the next villain after Xehanort's innevitable defeat.

She'd go from useless to dangerous yet STILL keep the damsel in distress role. Win-Win.
Kairi's light must match Vanitas's darkness. I doubt Kairi is at the level of Aqua yet.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kairi's light must match Vanitas's darkness. I doubt Kairi is at the level of Aqua yet.

Kairi is pure Light though. She might not be able to use her powers like say Minnie or Aqua, but by being a PoH, her Light is probably way above anybody in the series minus her fellow Princesses (and Ven).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back