• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2SUperfan

its called "My Own Little World, Where Nicki Minaj
DDD's website. And there are two emblems.

new_kh_symbol_2_by_hikarixkurayami-d37htzf.jpg

new_kh_symbol_1_by_hikarixkurayami-d37ht0c.jpg

they look like they could be created into a staff for donald

Radar

Bronze Member
Another possibility would also be that the drop gauge actually is an indicator for how long Sora or Riku can remain in another layer of reality, connecting it to the "dream" theme more than to the "random character switch" which is said to not have an indicator.

Like that some actions you do in the "normal" world slowly fill the drop gauge and when it is full you can enter the other plane of reality to do something...and every battle you fight or something let's the gauge decrease until you "drop" out of the other reality.
This is what I was thinking.Like once the gauge runs out you wake out of your "dream."

KHHacker6595

In a 3D interview with TN, he was telling of the "drop" bar - how it changes your character... and that Sora and Riku will not go to the same worlds and that when they do, they won't be there at the same time - saying that the shots from the trailer are "very rare" so my question is Will you be playing i.e. Sora in Hunchback and the drop bar goes down and then you're Riku in Jungle Book? Thoughts please.

i already made a thread on this, and used the exact same example. im not trying to sound rude, but your obviously stole this idea from me, and yes that is what will happen, youd be playing as sora and when the time is used up, you will switch to riku, and vise versa

KMS

i can't seem to find that alleged thread, could you provide a link?
But, no, i have not read any of your threads nor did I "copy" your idea, even if I had, why would it matter?
I looked through your started threads, and alas, could not find "your" idea
I would like to say that you are bluffing "khhacker6595"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i already made a thread on this, and used the exact same example. im not trying to sound rude, but your obviously stole this idea from me, and yes that is what will happen, youd be playing as sora and when the time is used up, you will switch to riku, and vise versa

I'm going to be blunt with you, the chances that he "stole" this idea from you is slim to none. It's probably one of the most popular theories regarding 3D at the moment. Anyone can think this up.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I would rather have it like BbS, with the scenarios and then a big Final Episode-type deal.

KMS

Oh yeah, a Final Episode (and a secret episode por favor :))
and why, would I steal someone's idea? I just wanted to start a discussion on a topic I wasn't 100% on. Saying I copied "your" idea was rude, whether or not you said it wasn't. I'm guessing it was also "your" idea that Xehanort will be returning, huh? And what would I gain from "stealing" someone's idea???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back