• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D to Appear in Next Week's Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance news will be resuming next week, Please look forward to the Famitsu appearance in particular, as there will be a new world debuting. Yes, you read correctly: a new world!

Next week's Famitsu will be released on November 24, with 3D appearing alongside The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D.

As a final note, KH3D will also be available for preordering on Amazon.jp, although preordering itself is currently not available at this time. You can expect an update here as soon as it is!

Source here

UPDATE: http://www.famitsu.com/famiweb/next.html
direct confirmation from famitsu

ty callum <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Finally some new news! Awesome. I wonder what new world it is. I'm kinda hoping it's Pocahontas or something. ありがとうございますSignさんとLancelotさん!

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(Runs around squeeing) NEXT WEEK WILL BE AWESOME! (for reasons besides the KH world.)

I say... GoDolphin! (Everyone stares at her) What? Blackbeard's ghost is good!

(But if SOPA goes through, then we won't be able to see it)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Calling it now: Toy bonking Story.

(Runs around squeeing) NEXT WEEK WILL BE AWESOME! (for reasons besides the KH world.)

I say... GoDolphin! (Everyone stares at her) What? Blackbeard's ghost is good!

(But if SOPA goes through, then we won't be able to see it)

Even if SOPA is deemed constitutional, it wouldn't be enacted immediately. Okay, maybe it can but it is a major invasion of our right to freedom of speech and press. It isn't constitutional, and there are also a ton of copyright laws that protect the free use of any form of information (like music, movies, articles, etc) for the use of scholarship so...YEAH. No way SOPA can be deemed constitutional considering it is infringing on a basic right. *hopes*

Thank you Lancelot for finding this lovely piece of news~

BBSFTW

oh man woot cant wait to find out the new world. now i am even more excited for this game :D

Qiesamuel

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just wondering, how many new worlds are they going to reveal?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
This'll be awesome! Someone should totally send me the news on FB so I can still see it when I'm at my family's all next week *hint hint*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This'll be awesome! Someone should totally send me the news on FB so I can still see it when I'm at my family's all next week *hint hint*

If you "like" Kingdom Hearts Insider on FB, you'd get the news~

but lol don't worry i'll send you a message if you don't see it eventually

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just wondering, how many new worlds are they going to reveal?

They only said "new world" which I'd guess means one world.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance news will be resuming next week, Please look forward to the Famitsu appearance in particular, as there will be a new world debuting. Yes, you read correctly: a new world!

Awesome! We've honestly been waiting long enough, considering we've only had one unique world shown since the game debuted. XD;

TepidShark

Awards
Surprised it has taken them this long to reveal another world, was beginning to get skeptical they would make Spring 2012 in Japan like they said.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Surprised it has taken them this long to reveal another world, was beginning to get skeptical they would make Spring 2012 in Japan like they said.

Not necessarily.
It's also quite possible that Nomura and his staff learned from their mistake with BBS where they revealed a tad too much this time and keep info under wraps on purpose.

That Muggle Geek

Awesome! So I guess this is the start of the "new worlds/game elements being revealed in Famitsu every month leading up to game release" like we got with Birth by Sleep?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Awesome! So I guess this is the start of the "new worlds/game elements being revealed in Famitsu every month leading up to game release" like we got with Birth by Sleep?

I hope so. They started showing off the worlds for BBS about 6 months before the game was released. Right now we're about 6 months away from KH3D release since it's most likely going to be out March or April so this is about the right time to start showing new worlds every month.

I'm going to say that it will either be a Jungle Book world or a Toy Story world that is revealed next week!

I am soooooo excited for this!!!!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I rather Toy Story & all other CG movies be reserved for a game on an HD system.

Personally I'm hoping for Wasteland from Epic Mickey. It'd be just perfect if Xion ended up there.

blank points

Awards
Yes, Yes. Finally some news! I am personally hoping for a Pochonatas world, or a Black Cauldron world.

snow_flake40

Awards
Aw, brilliant! I am now officially re-excite. :3

I wonder what other new info will come up... Or would you say it'll be mostly focused on this new world?

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
I'm hoping for an original world this time, seeing as we can pretty much speculate that all the worlds unused in the previous games will mos likely show up.

There was Jungle Book coding in the BbS game, Toy Story in the KH game, and Pinochio's World in Days. So I'm sure those along with SitS will be featured.

Hopefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back