• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D to Appear in Next Week's Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
Finally some news, just when I thought I'd have to wait until the ending of December~ I wonder what world it is..hmm :3 Nomura is being really careful about exposing this time around.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Will be interesting to see if we'll get a Japanese release date announcement, as Theatrhythm just got one.

At this point I'm hedging by bets around the last week of March, but we'll see if they push it to Q1.

UltimaJackpot

Will be interesting to see if we'll get a Japanese release date announcement, as Theatrhythm just got one.

At this point I'm hedging by bets around the last week of March, but we'll see if they push it to Q1.

Given Nomura's comments about finishing it as soon as possible and the 3DS gaining steam in Japan, late March sounds about right. I imagine S-E would want to maximize their profits for the fiscal year. (And at that point, they'd have Theatrhythm, XIII-2, and Lord of Apocalypse for that last quarter, correct? I could see KH3D being squeezed in there.)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sham, there was a poster for the 3DS that said "2011/4" so you may be right on them pushing it to Q1. Seems weird and chaotic to sell a game at the very end of a fiscal year.

Given Nomura's comments about finishing it as soon as possible and the 3DS gaining steam in Japan, late March sounds about right. I imagine S-E would want to maximize their profits for the fiscal year. (And at that point, they'd have Theatrhythm, XIII-2, and Lord of Apocalypse for that last quarter, correct? I could see KH3D being squeezed in there.)

March is like the very end of their fiscal year, though. We'll see~

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Sham, there was a poster for the 3DS that said "2011/4" so you may be right on them pushing it to Q1. Seems weird and chaotic to sell a game at the very end of a fiscal year.

March is like the very end of their fiscal year, though. We'll see~

Yeah, Q1 is totally feasible then, but they do have a big push in Q4s through. Generally makes the numbers look better to shareholders. ;P

We had a huge push in March this year with Dissidia 012, BBS FM, and The 3rd Birthday.

The three of those probably helped ease the losses S-E took in that fiscal year, but not much.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'd never heard that before. Thanks for telling me though. Honestly, I didn't even think Enchanted would work too well.

Definitely looking forward to the Famitsu article and Jump Festa. Though I hope they don't spoil too much.

Also, is there any chance that there might be Marvel or Studio Ghibli films used as worlds? It's doubtful, but you never know.

Personally, I think a Gargoyles world could be cool. But that would be opening a whole other can of worms if they opted to use Disney TV shows.

whatpower

Andriasang posted the same thing a few mins ago, it's mainly the same thing except Anoop says:

"A blurb in the back of the magazine this week says to expect details on the game's new worldS"

So who knows, we might get more than one.

He also states that the news may come as early as Tuesday due to the usual one-day early leaks and Wednesday being a holiday. I guess that essentially means Monday for the West coast people.

billyzanesucks

Maybe we'll get to see the game's multiplayer, as I recall they mentioned talking about the multiplayer in a follow-up report.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Andriasang posted the same thing a few mins ago, it's mainly the same thing except Anoop says:

"A blurb in the back of the magazine this week says to expect details on the game's new worldS"

He also states that the news may come as early as Tuesday due to the usual one-day early leaks and Wednesday being a holiday. I guess that essentially means Monday for the West coast people.

Ah, so that standard Japanese singular/plural ambiguity strikes again. Either way, it's more information. =D

And Jump comes out earlier than that, even if we'll have to wait for Famitsu for the full reveal. =3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I hate Japanese sooo much D:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am happy some more DDD news is coming. I cannot wait to see what this new world is.

Key to Truth

Awards
I hope so. They started showing off the worlds for BBS about 6 months before the game was released. Right now we're about 6 months away from KH3D release since it's most likely going to be out March or April so this is about the right time to start showing new worlds every month.

I'm going to say that it will either be a Jungle Book world or a Toy Story world that is revealed next week!

I am soooooo excited for this!!!!

I bet whatever you want they come up with a world we won't be expecting... The Black Cauldron! ... or something like that, lol.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
101 Dalmatians. One battle against Cruella de Vil, then it'll tie into 102 Dalmatians with Riku BAKING A CAKE and various other childish endeavours with the Spirits interacting with the dogs.

StVen

Great news! Hopefully it will be something to be excited about. :)

micbeasty

Soo okay I went kinda mindbonked on everything... So let me get this straight. Jump magazine will be featuring KH news and we may get it this Friday and we may have KH news from Famitsu as early as Monday?

Awards
I bet whatever you want they come up with a world we won't be expecting... The Black Cauldron! ... or something like that, lol.

I'm kind of pulling for The Great Mouse Detective.
I feel like it isn't quite popular enough to appear in KH3 but it has (some) shot in DDD.

Used to watch it as much as any of the other Disney movies. I would love to fight alongside Basil and have a boss battle with Ratigan.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm kind of pulling for The Great Mouse Detective.
I feel like it isn't quite popular enough to appear in KH3 but it has (some) shot in DDD.

Used to watch it as much as any of the other Disney movies. I would love to fight alongside Basil and have a boss battle with Ratigan.
After Ven ran around in Cinderlla mouse sized, I don't see why this wouldn't be a great idea for DDD. :3
Fighting on the cogs would be so fun. Or the toy shop. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back