• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D Wall Scroll and Clear Folder on Japanese Amazon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey everyone,Another small update for you all, but this is interesting for all the collectors out there.
2 Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] clear folders and a wall scroll have appeared, on the Japanese Amazon. The wall scroll can be found here(on sale too!), the two clear folders found here and here and images of the items found below!

51vyPN2YhAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
61YOkVs3xFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
51fhsvngYVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
The Wall Scroll is priced at 2055 Yen(roughly $25 USD) which is 15% off regular price(and to be released on July 6th 2012), and the clear folders are both priced at 399 Yen(roughly $5 USD).

Apologies if very little of this is new, posted in a mad rush so I can get some sleep ^-^

Gull Wing

Awards
Huh.... I tried importing a graphic tablet from the US Amazon not too long ago but it said the didn't ship internationally, maybe it was just the seller? I Don't know how Amazon works. *hugs Ebay*
US Amazon won't ship anything electronic out of the USA, afaik.

Both AmiAmi and CDJapan have the scroll and the clear folders in pre-order, for who's interested.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Part of me feels like I should get these just to get them, but in all honesty, I'm not really a fan of them lol xP Oh well, IDK what to do right now -__-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Pieced together a larger version~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chistosa

Awards
The CGI one is my favorite. <333 ;w; That, and the original cover that was going to be for the game would make amazing posters. =w=

.....something that occured to me just now....why is SE giving us such crappy quality images for this game? o0;;

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Thanks =D I wonder if it would be possible to make out the writing on some of the pieces of paper whenever this is released.

I bet there will be a way to somehow enhance it enough to see the writing, but I wouldn't be shocked if it is directly excerpts from Jiminy's Journal. Considering the image is CGI and they won't remake that scene in the game, can anyone tell if the writing is Japanese or English? It looks English to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back