• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3rd symbol and its possible meaning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Sidekick

i have two theories

When the keyblade cemetery is shown from above one can see that there's an ''X'' between the keyblades.You could also assume that the keyblades form a round form at their extremities.This would represent the 3rd symbol.

WHICH leads to my second theory. This X could represent four different paths. The light darkness twilight and present.The 3 knights walk each a different paths and the 4th person comes to encounter them.These knights could be four different vesrions form the four different worlds of the four different keyblade wielders( i know its long lol)

Tall knight different form of : Riku
Female '' '' ''' : kairi
Small '' ' '' '' : Mickey
????? '' '' '' '' : Sora

So what do you think ? it my first theory lol
i d like to hear (read) your thoughts
ty

Last edited:

agentscamp5

no no no, the knights are new people, they arent sora or kiari or riku, look at the headlines, theres a thing about it

agentscamp5

No fair he changed it after i put in my comment, it didnt say "different form of" when i was here.

wingedKnightTx

it's a nice theory, but i think it's a little off...

Female= Present
Tall male=Light
Short male= Twilight
Shadow male= Darkness

The reasoning behind it is the short male picks up a keyblade similar to Riku's Way of the Dawn, which Riku accuired from the path of Twilight between the end of CoM and the begining of KH2. Also, the tall male picks up Sora's Keyblade.
You could argue that the female could 'represent' mickey because the keyblade picked up by her looks like his, but if you look closely, the keyblade she picks up is entirly silver, no golden blade. The, it's obvious the shadow male represents darkness, because he's completly black...

other than these few little MINOR details, great theory, just wrong representation of KH2 charcters

R

Riku's Dawn

You saying dimension travel?It might be a 4th side other than Light,Darkness,and Twilight.

dark_light13

Nomura already said that the knights are new people but nice attempt.

o and I Also 100% disagree with what you are saying about the knights and the shadow male representing the diferent realms.

You should read the theory on Zexion it makes much more sense then this and its probaly close to correct.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Last edited by Riku's Sidekick : Today at 10:53 AM.

Today, 10:45 AM
no no no, the knights are new people, they arent sora or kiari or riku, look at the headlines, theres a thing about it

Today, 11:17 AM
No fair he changed it after i put in my comment, it didnt say "different form of" when i was here.

agentscamp5

wait, i thought Zenion was killied, so how would that make him in ruin and the others dead. Mabye i t just cracks because zenoin doesnt have a weapon himself

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Q. Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans.
A. Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen.

Riku's Sidekick

thank you everyone for your constructive critics ... i ll try to think a little bit more next time before posting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back