• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4/4 Union χ JP Updates: Content Updates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

From 4/4~4/13, defeat Cherry Possessors in new event quests to get Event Coins, as well as Chip, Dale and Huey & Dewey & Louie medals.

As of 4/4 at 15:00, players will be able to evolve Blue Fairy medals to the next tier!

Examples:

[Tier 1] Blue Fairy x 6 = [Tier 2] Blue Fairy x 1
[Tier 7] Blue Fairy x 6 = [Tier 8] Blue Fairy x 1

10 Proud Mode quests have been added (No.861~870). Clear the objectives to earn 1 of each gem and 25 Magic Mirrors.

(Proud Mode quests are now caught up with Standard quests.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, currently, I can't experience the fun because I am locked out of updating my game account. There is no update in the Apple store. Zero. I can't even get in the game to send a complaint ticket!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, currently, I can't experience the fun because I am locked out of updating my game account. There is no update in the Apple store. Zero. I can't even get in the game to send a complaint ticket!

Just wanted to give an update and that they've since tweeted that they're aware of the issue. This has happened a few times with JP (although usually they would extend maintenance for everyone out of fairness), but the problem is on Apple's end anyways so there's no choice but to keep waiting.

Back