• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► 4 Worlds Apart: Country Stars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
THIS IS EDITED...ORIGINALLY ON FAN FICTION. NET!!!!!

I almost forgot:
Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts. I only own Kerry, Akihiko, Kurix, Vita, and any OC-ish personality I give to any character, like Axel , Zexion, Sephiroth, or any other character.
I Also have realized I have been spelling Akihiko's name wrong! So if I spell it with an "e" instead of an "o", don't go bugging me about it. Same with Larxene's name (Larnexe is wrong. That's how I pronounce it for some odd reason...)
Some issues I have seen: plase look at for any info you possibly don't know. Wikipedia has that info too, like the Organization's Ranks... So read your knowledge, plus you'll have to figute it out. But I'll try to not confuse viewers.
All Organizaton members are wearing their cloaks, except Roxas when in Twilight Town. Naminé wears mainly her white dress and sandles, but when with the Organization, wears the tradtional black cloak, her white dress underneath, and possibly the Orgy boots everyone loves. Sephiroth and Cloud were their clothing from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.
please do not ask for FF characters to be included unless I ask. For OCs, I would like for anyone who would like to let me preview them. i am currently looking for a few good guy players and Evil dooers. So review if you wish for me to even Consider accepting your OCs.
I'll be back...
P.S. I am happy to say that the following people's stories you need to read:
Mr. Garbanzo, CrimsonCrome, INMH, and Sulhadahne. Specifically the FF and KH fics. they have much of my insperation.

Last edited:

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
Tis me first KH fic EVER!!!! Some of it doesn't quite follow everything that the game goes by, but WHO CARES? IT'S CALLED A FAN FIC! Rated T for Safety!

Summary: Set after KH3. When the Org. 13 members find out that Kerry, Naminé, Kairi, and Akihiko formed a band, everyone packs their bags for a ROAD TRIP! Follow the band, the Org, and Sora's Gang as they travel the world as: 4 Worlds Apart! Rated T for Safety.

Disclaimer: See previous interval…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Worlds Apart: Country Stars

Prologue: Questions

“We should.”

“No, we shouldn’t.”

“We can. We should.” Zexion’s companion was perusing the thought of corrupting the status quo in the Castle the Never Was. He was conversing with one of the Organization members. But who?

“Axel, no. We’re not going to get anyone drunk enough to confuse each other for the opposite sex, record them in their stupidity, and put it on You Tube.” Zexion caught Axel’s face of delight, but then his expression changed to one of pure question. Zexion was cleaning up a spill Xaldin had forgot about.

“But, why? There’s been nothing to do since Kerry left after we saved the world and all…”

“Twice. The other time was when I was out of my mind and about to take over the world as a dragon. Both times we saved the Worlds.”

“Oh…yeah. Hey, Zexy?” The real reason the red head came to talk with Zexy was about to come out.

“…What Axel?” Zexion peered his head out from behind a marble bar in the middle of white colored kitchen.

“Do ya think Kerry misses us?” Number VI smiled sadly at Axel; The Flurry of Dancing Flames and the Cloaked Schemer desired to see their little sister. Demyx as well missed his cousin; the whole Organization missed her, including her and her lover’s Nobody. She had a charm that no one could resist, kind of like Sora.

“Of course Axel. She’s missing us so badly. Can’t you hear her singing to us? She’s been doing it since she convinced Riku to let her live with him.”

“Isn’t she too young for that? What is she...16?” Zexion scowled as part of his response. Instead of following, an immediate urge to smack his younger sibling, the indigo haired Nobody opened the immensely packed fridge and pulled a plate of baked goods.

“17. But she’s not letting Riku sleep with her in an enclosed space. Kerry only lets him sleep with her out on the beach.” Axel’s attitude began to flare, so Zexion tsk-ed Axels naughty thoughts. “With cloths on. She set him strait ‘long time ago” The pyro, even though he trusts Riku, disapproves of some of his sister and boyfriend’s actions. Zexy grabs two clean glasses and a galleon of milk.

“How the hell do you know?” Axel was now a little ticked, and Zexy didn’t want to get third degree burns. He approached Axel’s words with utmost concern.

Pouring some milk into the glasses, he pauses to mull over the question. “You know how her singing let’s her manipulate things and persuaded hearts? Well, lets just say she can be telepathic with them too. She sometimes needs someone else to talk to, and I’m one of her primary choices.”

Axel sighed, hunched over, and rested his elbow on his leg, a hand cuffing his chin. Grabbing a brownie, he adds, “Thanks for telling me now.”

“You wished she’d talk to you more.” Axel nodded solemnly. “I can arrange a way to converse with her.”

That grabbed Number VIII’s attention. Axel dropped the brownie in mid bite, leaped from the chair, and jumped across the marble bar. Grabbing Zexion by the shoulders, the red head hoisted him onto his shoulder and asked, “Really? Let’s ask 3SDs to help!” The brownie, plate of sweets, and milk still sat on the bar, uneaten while the milk began to reach room temperature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Axel, just put me down.” No response from the red head that has been carrying Zexion around since he said he would help contact Kerry. “Fine. I’ll just ramble for you…this reminds me too much of Larxene’s ‘Zexy Bag.’” They were on the “Calm Before the Storm” pathway, aka the course to Saïx’s room.

“Hey, my good friends! Akee! Larxene! Saïx! Guess what I’ve got for ya!” The red head was gleaming with pride…no clue why though.

“Akihiko and Larxene are not here,” Saïx growled from a dark corner in his room. People could now go into his room without finding themselves being mauled brutally.

The pyro was not too shocked, but he still was. “I thought they were! But, where could those two be?”

Zexion made a notion to speak, to see if Axel even remembered he was still propped on his shoulder. “Larnexe was somewhere with Demyx, Akee, and…someone…else…but she’s now… doing something…with Marluxia.” Axel dropped Zexion, as if he were a bag of potatoes. Zexy uttered an “ow”; Axel now picked him up and slammed him against the wall, gripping him by the cloak.

“And, who might this person be?” The indigo haired Nobody’s opportunity to respond disappeared; Saïx did so instead.

“What’s the point of you two in my room?” Zexion and Axel (while still gripping Zexy) just stared at him like he was a freak or something. Thus, Number VIII dropped Number VI for the last time that day.

Helping his brother up, Axel explained their…situation to the Lunar Diviner. “So, I decided to have the Three Sadistic Musketeers help me torture Zexion, if he was playing around about being able to help me see Kerry.” Zexion scowled while Saïx briefly smiled.

“I can not help you currently,” Saïx mused, “but you should go find out who that other person was. Zexion, could you tell us?”

“Yes,” Zexy hesitated. “But I have no clue why she's here. Why would…Naminé… be in the castle?”

Author's Note:

Hi. Tis my first fic, so don't be mean about me writing style!!!

But I digress; the "Zexy Bag" thing is from Mr. Garbanzo's "Thoughts of Zexion" Net. Tis good. Beware that ideas may be spawned from it. READ IT before reading more of my work please. And it's sequel for the hell of it!

Also this fic is set after my KH stories, so some of this makes NO Sense! All will be revealed as time goes on (like why it mention’s Axel, Zexion, and Kerry being siblings, Demyx being a cousin, and Kerry and Riku having Nobodies). ALL characters in me bio...

See ya ~ *Silvey*

FREE COOKIES AND REFRESHMENTS WITH EVERY REVIEW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back