• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► 4 Xehanort Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So we have Ansem seeker of darkness Xemnas the nobody The orginal Master xheanort and finally the young revived form of Master Xheanort.

So my question is where does this leave terra? Is his body unrecoverable?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: 4 Xheanorts Forms

Well, since we have no idea what the circumstances are that allows MX, Ansem SOD, Xemnas, and YMX to all exist at once... there's no way to know how Terra's body fits in any of this.

Maleficentrix

ok...how can we be sure that is a young form of xheanort? who is riku's nobody?? wouldn't that make more sense for him to be riku's nobody...then a strange nonsensical form of xheanort?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

ok...how can we be sure that is a young form of xheanort? who is riku's nobody?? wouldn't that make more sense for him to be riku's nobody...then a strange nonsensical form of xheanort?

Riku doesn't have a Nobody. Besides, just look at the guy. That is clearly a young Master Xehanort.

Sky Lily

Website
sky-lily.deviantart.com

All these xehanorts are starting to screw around with my logical thinking process after seeing that latest trailer xD

Honestly, I think it's mostly the heart that matters, since Terra's heart had also been forced to succumb to Xehanort's power. Sora was able to be restored with just his heart (thanks to Kairi) and one of those... many... many... xehanorts... must have the real Terra heart.

aahhhhh headache I'm not good at this deep thinking.

Maleficentrix

All these xehanorts are starting to screw around with my logical thinking process after seeing that latest trailer xD

Honestly, I think it's mostly the heart that matters, since Terra's heart had also been forced to succumb to Xehanort's power. Sora was able to be restored with just his heart (thanks to Kairi) and one of those... many... many... xehanorts... must have the real Terra heart.

aahhhhh headache I'm not good at this deep thinking.

You know....this is true...one of them has it....i'm almost positive that the SOD ansem does...since that is the form closest to terranort and the original body of terranort that was morphed into the heartless(SOD)

Riku doesn't have a Nobody. Besides, just look at the guy. That is clearly a young Master Xehanort.

Well if you think about it....that really makes no sense...EVERYONE has a nobody....even kairi for god sakes.....and we've yet to see a nobody for riku...maybe this is it.. but as for looking like him i agree...but there is a connection with terra and riku after all...lets not forget. just like ven had a connection with sora that caused roxas to look like ven.... so who is to say this young version of xheanort is just another form...maybe its Riku's nobody taking on the form of that "connection" between them....like sora and ven(roxas)

Last edited by a moderator:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Well if you think about it....that really makes no sense...EVERYONE has a nobody....even kairi for god sakes.....and we've yet to see a nobody for riku...maybe this is it.. but as for looking like him i agree...but there is a connection with terra and riku after all...lets not forget. just like ven had a connection with sora that caused roxas to look like ven.... so who is to say this young version of xheanort is just another form...maybe its Riku's nobody taking on the form of that "connection" between them....like sora and ven(roxas)
The characters don't get Nobodies just to get them. :/// I don't think you've grasped the concept of how a Nobody is born.

Kairi has one because her heart resided in Sora and when he unlocked Kairi's heart along with his own, Roxas and Namine were born. :/

Maleficentrix

A NOBODY is born when ones heartless is destroyed or reverted.....therefore...riku has turned back into his old self.....he has to have one period....

and what about all the rest of what i just said....it all makes perfect sense

and when i said everybody i meant anyone who has had a heartless..

Last edited:

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

No because Ven is in Sora's heart, that is why Roxas looks like Ven. Kairi was in Sora's heart at one time too. It's not really confirmed Riku became a heartless, there's a lot to suggest he was just a pawn/ vessel for Xehanort's plan(to get to Sora so he can get at Ven and force him to make the Xblade again)Besides every other nobody looks not too different from their original selves. Roxas and Naime are exceptions because of Ven and Kairi being in Sora's heart. As for Riku and Terra, they have no such connection that would make their heartless or nobody look like that. Sora is exception, not Riku. I don't think they ever really imply anywhere in the story Riku became a heartless.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

A NOBODY is born when ones heartless is destroyed or reverted.....therefore...riku has turned back into his old self.....he has to have one period....
No a nobody is born when someone becomes a heartless, riku never did this he got possessed by a heartless but never became one.
how you have played the games and not know this is astonishing :/

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

and what about all the rest of what i just said....it all makes perfect sense

and when i said everybody i meant anyone who has had a heartless..

A nobody is created when someone becomes Heartless. The heartless form doesn't need to be destroyed or restored for the nobody to exist, that is contrary to the whole "nobody" concept. Someone with darkness in their heart(may become) a Heartless. A heartless is born when someone loses their heart to the darkness. The heart leaves the body and becomes the heartless. Then the body, devoid of heart, is now empty. It then becomes an empty shell upon the heart's absence, thus it becomes a Nobody- which is technically nothing.

Last edited:

Maleficentrix

Honestly.....he became a heartless when he became a slave to the darkness...that suit he was wearing was his form of becoming a heartless...then his form became even more apparent as an imitation of ansem(SOD) and then he turned back into his self once he gave in to the light...thats why he went from being stuck in that ansem form to his regular form...and as for the nobody forms...they come in all different ways....you and i both know that half of those organization members look exactly as they did in Radiant garden...lets not kid. The only differences is that they aged.... and when you hand over the power of the keyblade you hand over a part of you....i mean LOOK at the similarities between riku and terra...besides their look of course....such as maleficent and darkness in general having huge influence over them....we never saw the part that comes after bbs...so for all we know riku could have some of terras heart in him somehow

venomblade

We can't assume that this YMX is tied to Terra in anyway. I still think we've yet to see the returned form of MX. Or they've just completely scrapped the AX character for the sake of simplicity, which was Terra's body, and are planning to bring him back thru some Disney magic or somethin..

Maleficentrix

I have played them all a million times and i am a die hard kh fan so dont give me that....fact is that a nobody is born from the DISCARDED shell(body) of a heartless....therefore implying that the heartless has DIED....if the nobody was born at the same time as the heartless they would have a huge problem on their hands hun.....he wasn't posessed by a heartless he became one...he never changed his form much....do you think that Ansem seeker of darkness lost his heart so to speak....NO he simply dabbled in it so much that he became one himself...the darkness took over his heart....same goes for riku.... same thing would have happened to terra if he chose to continue on that path...but he steered clear of doing the darkness bidding...

Riku never changed his form much besides when it got so bad that he took on the form of ansem

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

We can't assume that this YMX is tied to Terra in anyway. I still think we've yet to see the returned form of MX. Or they've just completely scrapped the AX character for the sake of simplicity, which was Terra's body, and are planning to bring him back thru some Disney magic or somethin..

That is totally correct because it's not really possible otherwise. the YMX can only exist before the Terra/Xehanort, since it's the old MX that steals Terra's body. If it is a YMX, it most certainly is not T/X.

Maleficentrix

That is totally correct because it's not really possible otherwise. the YMX can only exist before the Terra/Xehanort, since it's the old MX that steals Terra's body. If it is a YMX, it most certainly is not T/X.

I agree somewhat...but it looks to much like terranort to have been the ORIGINAL young xheanort.... why would young MX look like a 14 year old gray haired terra

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I have played them all a million times and i am a die hard kh fan so dont give me that....fact is that a nobody is born from the DISCARDED shell(body) of a heartless....therefore implying that the heartless has DIED....if the nobody was born at the same time as the heartless they would have a huge problem on their hands hun.....he wasn't posessed by a heartless he became one...he never changed his form much....do you think that Ansem seeker of darkness lost his heart so to speak....NO he simply dabbled in it so much that he became one himself...the darkness took over his heart....same goes for riku.... same thing would have happened to terra if he chose to continue on that path...but he steered clear of doing the darkness bidding...

Riku never changed his form much besides when it got so bad that he took on the form of ansem

It makes perfect sense that once the heart leaves the body(becomes a heartless) it becomes the empty nobody. As for Ansem SoD, Xemnas looks like Terra/Xehanort, while Ansem SoD has his appearance altered, suggesting a physical change thru becoming heartless.

I agree somewhat...but it looks to much like terranort to have been the ORIGINAL young xheanort.... why would young MX look like a 14 year old gray haired terra

But that's the thing tho, chronologically it'd go like: (evil baby Xehanort) --> child Xehanort(who may have lived on Destiny Islands) --> young Xehanort --> Master Xehanort --> Terra/Xehanort --> Ansem SoD/Xemnas based off what we know thus far.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT STOP DOUBLE POSTING PLZ AND THANK YOU

Maleficentrix

It makes perfect sense that once the heart leaves the body(becomes a heartless) it becomes the empty nobody. As for Ansem SoD, Xemnas looks like Terra/Xehanort, while Ansem SoD has his appearance altered, suggesting a physical change thru becoming heartless.

So how am i wrong in what i just said.....and i did state there was some physical change in riku becoming a heartless....and it never has to leave....it is simply lost UNDERNEATH all the darkness.... but we all know from what we have seen that a heart is there underneath the darkness and leaves when the heartless is destroyed...then that body becomes the nobody.....

But that's the thing tho, chronologically it'd go like: (evil baby Xehanort) --> child Xehanort(who may have lived on Destiny Islands) --> young Xehanort --> Master Xehanort --> Terra/Xehanort --> Ansem SoD/Xemnas based off what we know thus far.

yes exactly...and thats why i said...it wouldnt exactly be the way that terranort looked....terra had the same similar hair and everything and it would be to much of a coincidence for the actual old man xheanort to have looked like that as a teen

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

So how am i wrong in what i just said.....and i did state there was some physical change in riku becoming a heartless....and it never has to leave....it is simply lost UNDERNEATH all the darkness.... but we all know from what we have seen that a heart is there underneath the darkness and leaves when the heartless is destroyed...then that body becomes the nobody.....

A Nobody (ノーバディ Nōbadi?) is what remains of those who have lost their hearts to Darkness. The first generic Nobodies are seen in Kingdom Hearts II; although Xemnas appeared as early as Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, it was unknown that he was a Nobody. They are made of body and soul.

Nobody - The Keyhole - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back