• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4 yrs or 4 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey guys i just wanted to know if you think that its been harder waiting these past 4 yrs for kh2 or you find if harder these past 4 days? just a question.

oh and by the way just some random thoughts here but did anyone notice that cinderellas hair in KH is brown on the pedastle thing at the beginning of the game, but her hair is actually blonde o_O

and another thing does anyone know when the 3rd kh manga is slated to arrive?

so sorry for the randomness here, you only have to answer my first topic.

thanks

~J <X3

Cl0ud

both,

try the its been a long four years thread, watch monkeybutt close this thread, try looking around first

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
4 days because the anticipation of alomst having it but not is almost enough to make me explode!!!!

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
4 years is way too long. u know wat sucks for people who buy it at wal mart? wall mart doesnt stock it till the 30, i just went there today a poster for kh2 says the 30th. so if ur planning to buy it at wal mart, u have to wait longer. gamestop sells it on the 28th if u reserved.
but seriously 4 years waiting for a game is harder than 4 days, since 4 days goes by quick.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
not for me......
and i don't think that monkeybutt is going to close this any time soon because he's kind of preoccupied with the chat thing going on.....
he doesn't even have enough time to answer what happened to my sig..........

Cl0ud

i cant wait either, i'll be better off not knowing the release date so no anticipation worrying and then find out after its released, best thing.

ultima238

4 days because 4 years ago i didn't know they were mking another kh2 until it was last year in december

ultima238

4 days because 4 years ago i didn't know they were making another kh2 until it was last year in december

Twinblades

wut kinda question is that

waitin 4 years was the hardest thing ever because i just saw the secret video and i was so excited and i hate that feeling

Renali

4 years for sure ~___~ I guess 4 days is hard. but man at least you know its coming out. but 4 years~~~ its just... horrible

Josiah

Quarian Power!
OMG!!! these past days have been a killer, but 4 years is no picnic either...but im not gonna choose either...i just wish it would come out NOW!!!!!

BULLETPROOF

4 years even though the last 4 days are really hard to get through 4 years was much harder, and it will take another 4 years for kh3 to come out, i will be 18 by then and will probably forget about kingdom hearts

Cl0ud

really, after kh1 i thougt it was coming out that december, and in december 05, they said decemb14 on amazon so i was like, omg on my birthday, yeah, but then i was like, damn, square enix needs better advisors, they let you down on the most popular things, like Advent children, april 14, it changed every other month.

chasingdusk

ClOud, this thread isn't asking the same question as in the "It's been a long 4 years..." thread. It's an entirely different topic.

As for me, waiting for four days is definitely harder! During those four years, life moved along quite nicely because we were all content with the fact that KH2 was going to come out. But now, everyone's solely focused on it's release in such a short span of time that time moves agonizingly slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back