• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4 yrs or 4 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1948dragon_

the 4 yrs is way harder of a wait than 4 days. come to think of it this last week went by quickly to me.......

princessember

Website
www.myspace.com
The last 4 days have gone past so fast and i don't think they were hard.
I played kh in 2004 and i found out about kh2 when i got to this site last year.

O yeah about the Vol. 3, it comes out like in the mid april.

I just have to say this.

YAYZ! I holded the Kh2 box and read the back! It's just like the first one but with different pictures!

King_Sora

The 4 years have been hell, with all of the release date changes. But now that it's only 3 more days (I get my copy on the 29th), I'm just excited. But I found that if you're getting angry or frustrated at the wait, just play some really violent games. They've helped me!

Soraox

For me i would say four years because for the last couple of weeks i been playing World of Warcraft so the last couple went by fast for me but man JUST 2 DAYS I CANT IM JUST GOING TO EXPOLED WHEN I GET KH2

Ice_Key55

i rue the day that i fully beat the game and found out about the sequel. I would have lived in bliss until today when i saw the ad in the paper.... if only.

chasingdusk

King_Sora said:
The 4 years have been hell, with all of the release date changes. But now that it's only 3 more days (I get my copy on the 29th), I'm just excited. But I found that if you're getting angry or frustrated at the wait, just play some really violent games. They've helped me!

Ha ha! Totally true. Unfortunately, all I got is a simple shooter like TimeSplitters. So instead I'm taking my frustration out on FFX-2 because I haven't beat it yet. But that game is just making more frustrated because it's so disappointing in every aspect (well maybe not the FMV's - the graphics are sweet). *sigh*

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
4 days is harder to wait for. Think about if you know 4 years in advance about something then it won't stay on your mind as much because you have over 1,000 days to wait on it. When you think about 4 days then the days go by so slowly.

Cl0ud

wow you havent beaten X-2, good game, the ending is great, just make sure you dont mess up on that 100% and do all the"tidus" events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back