• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

49 kh2 pictures from Hollow bastion after 1000 heartless battle and Atlantica pics!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bettermanlamia

ok i took a TON of pictures just after i beat the 1000 heartless and there is 1 pic of the sephiroth battle and some from atlantica and i will have some DIZ pictures up soon as well.
Enjoy! :D
p.s. it would take TO LONG to give u all the direct link so here is the album with all the pictures i just talked about:)
http://photobucket.com/albums/c309/bettermanlamia/Kh2 pics/

B

bettermanlamia

:D yea. o hey if anyone wants a special picture from a part in the game or a person in the game. let me know PM me or something and i will get the pic. i am close to the fighting the ORG members as well so u all can see what that is like if u want.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Great pics. I must say, though, Atlantica looks like a very goofy level :p .

T

The Marauder

I am really, really, really NOT looking forward to atlantica. I absolutely HATED it in KH1...

B

bettermanlamia

Re: 49 kh2 pictures from Hollow bastion after 1000 heartless battle and Atlantica pic

The Maurader said:
I am really, really, really NOT looking forward to atlantica. I absolutely HATED it in KH1...
dont be like that. this time atlantica is AWESOME its much more fun:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back