• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5 vs. Me [Battle Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
[See original thread here]

Battle Location + Theme + Rules: Fight Club
[video=youtube;dC1yHLp9bWA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC1yHLp9bWA[/video]
FIGHT CLUB Rules said:
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

The second rule of Fight Club is: You DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

Third rule of Fight Club: Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight.

Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas.

Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes.

Seventh rule: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

Judges:
-Skitty Cat
-Deimos

Combatants:
-Dari & Meow Wow

Uriel was a senior in high school, bit of a problem child for some. She was roughly 5'2" in height, a brunette with curly hair that was shoulder length. Two green eyes, and a really soft on the eyes complexion. The boys had this thing for getting in trouble, though they never talked about it, she just followed them one day after school and they met up at this warehouse. Uriel was taken back, watching as two men stepped into a 10m circle as a guy read the rules off to both of the men before every fight. Finally coming down, I raised my hand high as I could.

"Me next. I wanna fight."

"A girl? You got a tank top? No shoes though." one of the boys said, taking a drag off a smoke.

She didn't know the first thing about fighting, but she had a lot of stress and pent up animosity from representing class 12-C. Some part of her was hoping she'd be able to transfer and channel that anger into her fist and release some tension and cool her nerves some. Her grunting, clearing her throat while escalating herself inside the circle. It was specific if she was fighting another guy here, but the space was left vacant for someone else. Uriel removed her shirt and shoes, with nothing but her capris that hugged her calves, and a black tank-top.

Meow Wow

Awards
The announcer then called out, "Alright who's next?"

Before anyone could react, a voice pierced through the room. "I will!" A tall and fit woman, named Judy, stepped into the circle. This was her first time fighting, so to hide her anxiety, she put on a tough attitude in hopes to appear more intimidating.

"Another girl? This'll be interesting," one of the boys said in amusement. Judy glanced at him then turned to face her opponent. She kicked off her shoes and took off her flannel to show a white tank top. She tied her long hair into a bun and stepped further into the circle.

Judy got close to the girl, "Well, well, well. Looks like a little pipsqueak. You should back down before end up hurting yourself, shortie. Don't wanna hurt ya too bad now."

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Uriel was enamored, taken aback just a little. She stood on the other side of the circle a bit nervous, rules were rules. Admittedly intimidated, but the sound of the other men that huddled around chanting was more than enough to kill the anxiety she had building up. No special training, no smoke and mirrors, just a lot of pent up frustration.

"You heard, the rules. Fights go on as long as they have to, lets leave it at that." she retorted with a scornful snort.

Taking position on her side of the circle she was eagerly awaiting the cue from the stark and angry looking gent. Once he flagged his arm, he removed himself from the circle and started the fight. Uriel wasn't the quickest but she knew a feint or two. Goating out a reaction was something she was good at. Raising both fist in a boxing position, she positioned her left arm forward a bit and her right to guard her chest.

"Whats your name? Mine's Uriel."

Meow Wow

Awards
Judy snickered, acting amused at the question. She raised her arms in a boxing position and clenched her fists. Arrogantly, she started saying. "Why does it matter what my name is?" Judy made direct eye contact with Uriel.

"It's not like you're gonna WIN!" She yelled as she threw a punch twords Uriel's face.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
[Sorry for such a long wait before my reply!]

It wasn't like Uriel to be this talkative, but she did get her name. It was Judy, she was much taller, a bit less lean, and she was there to get out her frustration like Uriel. With a raised guard she looked at her and gave her a nod before giving a confusing expression, before she lunged with both hands to grapple her waist. Uriel was much smaller than Judy, so she snaked around behind her, tightening her grip just beneath her breast and locked her left leg at the heel with her left leg. The grip was meant to persist and force Judy to struggle and use more than Uriel to free herself.

"I just wanna say school effing sucks Judy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back