• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

50cent?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I do, but seeing how money changed him since he came out with his first album, he got alot worse. He is trying to come back with his newest soundtrack which made progress but didn't go back to the way he was.

Get Rich or Die Tryin'>>>>>Get Rich or Die Tryin' soundtrack>>>>>The Massacre

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
He is gay. He is pointless. I don't care that he got shot 9 times. His music is boring. But saying that I love G-Unit, not for their personalities or music, but just for the G-UNNNNNNNNNNIT thing.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I am going to be for real about this I did like 50 cent when he first came out Wanksta, In Da Club, 21 Questions, Many Men, P.I.M.P, around the time G-unit first came out to when the game came I began to not like him and I was listening to Kanye West on Oprah today like a few mins ago and he said the people robbed 50 of that grammy that he deserved I know you guys remember that and now when I think back to that I really think he did deserve the grammy but yes money corrupted many rappers minds that's why the industry is so bad now

Shinjuku

Entrapment
first don't double post and second if you don't like rap why listen to Eminem he had a song called Ass like that its about sex and drugs and two there are more rappers out there that aren't about the same thing like Kanye West, Common, The Roots, Bone Thugs-n-harmony, Pharall, Nas, Tupac, Jay-Z most of the time, Lyfe, The Game,

Krimedog

Kanye sucks, i hate him
but anyway, 50s cool, he has all that g unit shady aftermath gang. Which has lloyd bands (unreal) Young Buck (sweet songs) Tony Yayo (Badass) and of course 50 (biggest badass) and the girl g uniter, i cant remember her name bc its not that important to me and the new addition Mase (hes back)
The game was juss previously kicked out of G unit and has had an ongoing feud with 50, but it is said to be cleared up which is probably BS. THey almost got into mass fights though, game woulda destroyed 50

ANyway, 50s got a good thing going for him, being a movie start, producer of music, and doing video games, while still rapping, hes gonnna have mass money. Hes just got to be smart and know what to do with it, dont spend it on shit that dont matter like drugs and women and mass cars, and dont get in with the wrong people

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I used to, back when get rich or die tryin came out. But after the whole game beef thing, he got worse(only decent song on the massacre was track 22). Game is better than 50(300 bars and running), haven't heard much from game in a while tho . . .

I don't like kayne either, too stuck up but thats off topic.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^A diss track doesn't make someone better than the other person. Why hasn't 50 and the Unit responded like they way they did with Ja Rule/Benzino?

Smh if it was 50s way Game would have been long gone

EDIT: And it started. 3 Diss tracks to Game by Spider Loc
G Unot Killer
Bitch Boy
Bang Bang

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^Yea if you like a person who says 100 names in each song=)

I still like Game though.

Xell

Wait, wut?
The Game all the way

Lloyd Banks is pretty good, so is Young Buck and Tony Yayo (I'm pretty bored of 50 now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back