• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

6/5 Union χ JP Updates: SB++ KHIII Sora SF Ver, Pure Cupid, Union Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Challenge these difficult missions using Lady Luck from 6/6~6/17 to get up to 30 Wing Gems!

"A New Encounter" scenario events return from 6/6~6/22! Clear the quests to get spirit parts and jewels.

To celebrate the live broadcast of the live-action Jungle Book, players will receive reprinted medals as a login bonus from 6/6~6/20.

KHIII Special Draw from 6/5~6/19 features SB++ KHIII Sora SF Ver! Each pull guarantees 3 ★6 or 7 KHIII medals, 1 trait medal, 3 Sword Gems and 10 L/R VIP coins. Get SB++ KHIII Sora SF Ver within 5 pulls!

SB++ KHIII Sora SF Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost | T10] For 1 turn: Increases Power Medal ATK+6000, Upright/General/Power ATK+15 and Guilt+200%, decreases enemy Upright/General/Power DEF-15. Doesn't affect Counters, changes the following medal to Power-type. Inflicts 15 hits that deals more damage with more HP and has a 30% chance of piercing Guard.

(AOE) Super Burst: For 1 turn: Increases Power Medal ATK+10000 and Guilt+300%. Pierces Guard. Actives before the 2nd slot in PVP.

SB++ KHIII Lea (Axel) returns from 6/5~6/17! Each pull guarantees 3 ★6 or 7 KHIII medals, 1 trait medal, 2 Wing Gems and 10 L/R VIP coins. Get SB++ Lea (Axel) within 5 pulls!

SB++ Lea (Axel) [All Targets | 1 SP cost | T10] For 2 turns: Increases Speed Medal ATK+2500, Upright ATK+15 and Guilt+200%, decreases enemy Upright/General/Speed DEF-15. Doesn't affect counters, recovers 3 SP, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage with more HP. Changes the target of the following medal to AOE.

(AOE) Super Burst: For 2 turns: Increases Speed Medal ATK+5000, Upright/General/Speed ATK+15 and Guilt+300%. Activates before the 2nd slot in PVP

Pure Cupid avatar boards return from 6/5~6/18 for 1500 jewels each.

M_Pure Cupid
Scrooge6
(Attack Up L) x 1
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 1 Cid★6 x 5
Chip★6 x 1 Dale★6 x 1
Pure Cupid x 1 Pure Cupid crown x 1
Pure Cupid wings x 1  

L_Pure Cupid
Scrooge6
(Attack Up L) x 1
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 1 Cid★6 x 5
Chip★6 x 1 Dale★6 x 1
Pure Cupid x 1 Pure Cupid crown x 1
Pure Cupid wings x 1 Pure Cupid gloves x 1 

Union Challenge is held from 6/5~6/7! Defeat the Gold Hammer Frame in Union Cross and get rewards based on everyone's performance!

Number of Successful Unions-->
Rewards --v
5 Unions 4 Unions 3 Unions 2 Unions 1 Unions
Sword / Wing / Mystic Gems 10x each 8x each 6x each 4x each 2x each
Chip & Dale SP Ver
Cid10
5x each 4x each 3x each 2x each 1x each
Huey & Dewey & Louie

30x

25x

20x

15x

10x

Each successful player will only be counted once, no matter how many times you clear the challenge. It will only count towards the Union you're in at the time of the first clear, so jumping between Unions to raise the tally will have no effect.

There will be additional rewards sent only to players who successfully defeat the Gold Hammer Frame and clear the stage.

Number of Successful Unions-->
Rewards --v
5 Unions 4 Unions 3 Unions 2 Unions 1 Unions
Title "Guardian of the Union"
Sword / Wing / Mystic Gems 30x each 25x each 20x each 15x each 10x each
Sun / Moon Gems

1x each

1x each

Last edited:

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I'm tempted for the Sora SF Medal (only because my Upright Power is hurting a bit), but at the same time I KNOW there's going to be a Yozora Medal at some point, and you just know that's going to be broken.

EDIT: Got it, and I like it.

Last edited:
Awards
I'm tempted for the Sora SF Medal (only because my Upright Power is hurting a bit), but at the same time I KNOW there's going to be a Yozora Medal at some point, and you just know that's going to be broken.

EDIT: Got it, and I like it.

Got over 80k jewels and I honestly don't if I should pull or not, I haven't pulled in a long while.

Back