• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

65/100 review for KH!! what?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Believe me. The original Kingdom Hearts (really the only good one overall since all the other ones sucked in some way) was good; one of the defining titles of PS2 but it could had been better.

Better minus FF character cameos (I don't mind moogles)

Muse

you look atrocious
o.o oh wow really ppl?? THEY ONLY HATE KH CUZ THEIR BAD AT IT

That is the worse excuse I've ever heard. :/

and the graphics r MUCH MUCH MUCH better then some of those games out there!!

I've seen better. From games released before KH.

>.< y do ppl insist on flaming something they will never gewt backed up on??

I'd hardly say he was flaming. That was an opinion. People are entitled to have one you know.

And just because he didn't agree with you or everyone else about Kingdom Hearts just being the bestest game ever doesn't mean that he was flaming, nor does it mean everyone has to rip him a new asshole because of it.

Besides that, this review is what, six years old? :/

Honestly guys, you're taking it too far with the fandom. Yeah, KH is okay and all, but really? It's not the best video game series ever to be conceived, and it's really not something that, should someone not just worship it completely, they need to be burned at the stake for. Yeesh. Especially considering how old that review was in the first place. It was made in '03. :I

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Their review of the characters seems right, although in place of bland I'd use generic or over-used.

And it's their opinion, they can bash on KH as much as they want lol.

A

Azrael

∞;4570884 said:
Their review of the characters seems right, although in place of bland I'd use generic or over-used.

And it's their opinion, they can bash on KH as much as they want lol.

because apparently to some KH is the best game ever which is not true.

Go Uncharted 2

Kh-allyDelicious

Actually I kind of like exploring the worlds , and secondly how hard is it to press (x) ? Then triangle twice for a potion , my 10 year old brother at the time could do that and still kick butt . And ffs shortcuts are there for a reason . I believe this person was another one of those fps heads who gives everything thats not even remotely not like halo a low score . They are the worst reviewers evar .

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Blah, blah, blah. No use getting worked up.
I can go on thinking KH is the best thing ever and just ignore what that guy has to say. :3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's always nice to be able to not give a shit about what other people say.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
∞;4571329 said:
It's always nice to be able to not give a shit about what other people say.

Took the words right outta my mouth.
Honestly, if you don't agree with something, whine all you want. It's someone's opinion

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
baaaaaaw some guy 6 years ago didn't think KH1 was the best thing ever baaaaaw

I guess noone bothered to look at the date... it says 07/03/03...
so yeah, that guy couldn't care less about this anymoar, just as you guys should. KH is a great game, but has flaws, as most games... Hell, even OoT has flaws..

I always liked Majora's Mask and Wind Waker better anyway, but that's just me. :/

Anyway...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back