• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► 9/21 Dark Road Update: New Cards and Event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Two new cards - Roxas and Namine - are added to the draw on 9/21.

Card Name Color Main Ability Base Power +10 Power Effect Jewel Draw Ticket Draw
Roxas Reverse Blue Event Horizon 40 80 [Water] Strong physical attack O  O 
Sub-Ability: Attack Up 2 - - Attack+2 for 10 seconds. Can be applied more than once. Effect value does not change when stacked.
Namine Upright Green Innocent Circle 40 80 [Light] Strong magic attack O  O 
Sub-Ability: Magic Up 2 - - Magic+2 for 10 seconds. Can be applied more than once. Effect value does not change when stacked.

Get 10,000 jewels and 5 Quest Keys as part of KHUX's 5th anniversary celebration! Remember to claim it from your present box by 9/27 at 23:59.

Vanquish the Ogre from 9/21~10/4! Take advantage of its weakness to wind and light!

Clear the mission board to get up to 1500 jewels, Card Draw Tickets, Premium Quest Keys, Quest Keys and Charms.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 252753

Well done @the red monster for calling Naminé as Light (and Cloud not being Light). I'm a bit worried about these cards messing with curing on auto and increasing death rate when grinding.

the red monster

Awards
Been saving shop points for sephiroth, but namine is looking way more powerful. hopefully they don't make her cost over 300.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ogre Event:

10 rounds, Lv1~45, no limit on runs. Ogre really likes to paralyze :\
Mission board requires defeating 500 Ogres and clearing the event. Rewards come out to 96k BP, 1500 jewels, 2 Premium Quest Keys, 4 Quest Keys, 6 Charms, and the usual Gold Ticket for completion.

Been saving shop points for sephiroth, but namine is looking way more powerful. hopefully they don't make her cost over 300.

Both Namine and Roxas cost 300.

Well done @the red monster for calling Naminé as Light (and Cloud not being Light). I'm a bit worried about these cards messing with curing on auto and increasing death rate when grinding.

Edit: Never mind I get it lol

Yeah, you'd have to start removing cards that would compete with your healers.

Last edited:

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I guess they really did change the sub-ability. Understandable, since the information was a data mine rather than an official source. They must’ve retconned it because a card like that with cure would be far too OP this early.

Oh well, Magic Boost is good too.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Looks like the next cards are Pooh and Xion. Called it on the Xion card, but anyone could’ve predicted that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here's the deets for the Flame Core event:

10 rounds, Lv1~45. No limit on runs so you can grind out all 1000 Flame Cores if you need.

Clearing the mission board requires you to defeat 250 Flame Cores and clear the event. Rewards include 48500 BP, 1 Premium Quest Key, 3 Quest Keys, 4 charms, 1000 jewels and the usual ticket for completion.

Back