• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

99 Dalmatians

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Is it just me or have the locations of the Dalmatians slightly changed? I'm running around Monstro right now and there's a chest that's supposed to be in Chamber 3, at least in the original KH, but isn't there now.

Help?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Then does Monstro stick around for the duration of this game then this time? Just in case, because I'm trying to move on in the game and don't want to end up missing some dogs

State

Awards
Hmm? I always thought Monstro stayed where he was?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I believe Monstro does stick around, at least when you warp directly to his location. It has never failed in my case.

As for the puppies, yeah, some of them has had their locations tweaked. Here are the new locations:
  • 37, 38, and 39 can be found in the Treasure Room in the Cave of Wonders. Have Aladdin in the party and touch the gem at the left side of the room when entering from Bottomless Hall. The chest is on a ledge above the room entrance.
  • 43, 44, and 45 can be found on the deck of Captain Hook's ship. Use Trinity Detect on the White Trinity.
  • 46, 47, and 48 can be found in the Hidden Room in the Cave of Wonders. In Silent (I think) Chamber, there's a passage on a ledge that can only be accessed with High Jump and Glide, beyond which there's a monkey statue. Touch the gem, and one of the two chests revealed has the puppies inside.
  • 58, 59, and 60 can be found in the Lotus Forest in Wonderland. Find your way to the picture portal in Bizarre Room and examine it. Shock the bellflowers for the chest. In this same area you can also use Trinity Detect to obtain the Lady Luck keychain.
  • 67, 68, and 69 can be found at Moonlight Hill in Halloween Town. Use Trinity Detect on the White Trinity.
  • 76, 77, and 78 can be found in Chamber 6 inside Monstro.
  • 97, 98, and 99 can be found at one of the Lift Stop concourses in Hollow Bastion. You need to complete the book puzzle in the Library to gain access to this area. The chest is on a floating platform that has to be lowered with Gravity magic.

I think that's all, but please correct me if I'm wrong or have left behind any trio of puppies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back