• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

9999 Unversed Trophy Troubles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefiend33

Hey guys, so I'm wanting to play the BBS Secret Episode on Standard Mode. I've completed the Final Episode (Reports collected) and every character's sticker collections and prizes. The past few days, I have been killing waves of Unversed a few hours at a crack by spamming Thundaga. I don't understand what is taking so long. I've gone into the Trinity Archives to see if it unlocks, but nope! The 9999 Unversed Trophy is all I need. I've killed them on all characters, on multiple worlds & in the Mirage Arena. Also, I did not breeze through any of the stories. What might be the issue?

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Hmm.. I'm not sure if this will help, but doesn't the Unversed section of the Reports tell you how many of each Unversed you killed? You could maybe try to add all those up and see how close you are to beating 9999.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I think it counts for all three. After you beat the game the final tally adds all the kills combined for TAV. That's what I believe anyway.

firefiend33

So the count is less than 4000 Unversed to go... Ugh, I had to go into every save file because it counts only per save file. Going to be quite the grind.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Maybe spam megaflare in the place where you fought trinity armor? Quite a few unversed spawn there and it kills them fast.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Congrats man! Now that you unlocked the Secret Episode are you going to continue for the Platinum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back