• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

______'s Battle Stance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

Two things. First, I like Young Xehanort's fighting pose. It's a lot more Menacing than both No Heart's and Master Xehanort's, as they basically just hold their blades by their sides. With YX, it's as if the Keyblade is looming over him and his opponent, and is pretty awesome. But why is it different from MX's if MX is in control of the Vessel in that particular battle? Does it hold any significance? Probably not.

Also, what will Lea's Battle stance look like? I want it to be unique. In fact, I want him to keep it exactly the same as when he used his frisbee's and chakrams. I even made a crude (like, seriously kupoing crude. But hey, I did it in literally like 3 seconds.) picture demonstrating it. Imagine him whipping his beast of a blade around like a badass.
Lea's Keyblader Pose please picture by Tinyzo - Photobucket

So yeah, crudest thing in the Multiverse, but whatever. Suck it. Someone should draw it out, make it look awesome or something. Or not. I don't care.

JustSnilloc

Alright, I stayed up to do this for you so you better be happy :p

LeaKeyblade.jpg

I could have done a bit better, but... *shrugs*

MasterZeR0

:O Iloveyou. But no seriously, that's awesome. Haha, and not crude in the least :D

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Two things. First, I like Young Xehanort's fighting pose. It's a lot more Menacing than both No Heart's and Master Xehanort's, as they basically just hold their blades by their sides. With YX, it's as if the Keyblade is looming over him and his opponent, and is pretty awesome. But why is it different from MX's if MX is in control of the Vessel in that particular battle? Does it hold any significance? Probably not.

Also, what will Lea's Battle stance look like? I want it to be unique. In fact, I want him to keep it exactly the same as when he used his frisbee's and chakrams. I even made a crude (like, seriously kupoing crude. But hey, I did it in literally like 3 seconds.) picture demonstrating it. Imagine him whipping his beast of a blade around like a badass.
Lea's Keyblader Pose please picture by Tinyzo - Photobucket

So yeah, crudest thing in the Multiverse, but whatever. Suck it. Someone should draw it out, make it look awesome or something. Or not. I don't care.

I'd like it, seeing him swing it around would be pretty cool

Waves_Blade

I'm more interested in Kairi's potential battle stance. Don't think I've seen it in KH yet.

MardukKurios

The most possible Battle stance will be like with his Frisbees/Chakrams, so a bit "Saggy" and twisting it aroung all the time.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm more interested in Kairi's potential battle stance. Don't think I've seen it in KH yet.

They have it in DDD when Sora imagines all his friends around him when he is talking to Xigbar and Xemnas. It's honestly not that great :p Its almost like Aqua's but with two hands, and she holds her Keyblade more forward than backward I guess.

[video=youtube;8esTpwrKXSo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8esTpwrKXSo&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

It's already on the thumbnail but I think it looks a bit clear in video at about 8:54 if you wanted to look :p

Waves_Blade

They have it in DDD when Sora imagines all his friends around him when he is talking to Xigbar and Xemnas. It's honestly not that great :p Its almost like Aqua's but with two hands, and she holds her Keyblade more forward than backward I guess.

[video=youtube;8esTpwrKXSo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8esTpwrKXSo&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

It's already on the thumbnail but I think it looks a bit clear in video at about 8:54 if you wanted to look :p

Thats what I meant :p.

But its good to have in the thread to see.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I really wish Nomura sees this thread lol, that Axel pose..perfect, I also thing he should lose the coat in kh3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back