• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A 1GB memory stick - is that good?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igloo9

I'll probably import BBS, and I want to get a 1GB memory stick. I just need to know if it will fit these:

-Highest data install
-Several save files, about 3 or 4 (so I can replay parts of the game)

Am I going to have enough room to fit all of that?

zero123

Should be, though the data install will take up over half of your memory card, i think it's a 600mb install

Suzuku

You'll only have about 400MB left after the data install, but it should be enough for several save files. You won't be downloading anything from the PSN Store though.

Malevolence

Raw Life
I think once you data install you can make as many files as you want and still have good results.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
you should be ok with a 1gb stick.... im not quit sure how much the highest install will take but you should be alright.... and game save files usually only take up kb of space so you should be fine....

pinkvelvet89

its a good thing I asked for a 2 gb memory card for christmas this year.

I can't even imagine erasing my dissidia, crisis core, AND original ff7 files just to fit this game onto my old 1 gb memory card.
...then again, I reeeeeaally want this game...

Chad92

its a good thing I asked for a 2 gb memory card for christmas this year.

I can't even imagine erasing my dissidia, crisis core, AND original ff7 files just to fit this game onto my old 1 gb memory card.
...then again, I reeeeeaally want this game...

You know,you could just store those on your computer instead of getting a new memory stick.Unless it's smaller than 1 gb.

αsiя

space coke
If I were you you should get a 2gb memory card just to be safe
It will have enough space for your music/videos and other games (if you're gonna do all that)

blasdrimal

Yes, agreed. A stick is a stick no matter what:p you re gonna use it anyways indefinately!

Chad92

You can save your game files on your computer? What black magic is this?! XD

Yeah.You just plug in your USB or if you have a slot for memory sticks on your comp,you can use that.Then you just put the saves inside the save folder somewhere on your computer.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I actually have 2 memory sticks which are 8 GB but they are of the same colours and I had a hard time trying to find out which one has my music files and the other has my video files! :/

MrMonochrome

Old info but in an interview with Nomura he said you get to choose between a 200,400 or 600 MB install. The higher the install the better the game will run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back