• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A battle of honor ~open battle~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Redilos took Ravins advice and calmed himself, calmed his soul, the man even closed his eyes. He then heard Ravin slide tword him, unseathed his sword, and attacked his head. Redilos mearly smiled and moved his head to the right.

He then senced that ravin jumped up and was going for his shoulder. Redilos, eyes closed, threw up his mace and caught the blade with his hand on the blunt side. He then opened his eyes and said; "I have never had this much fun. I'm usually not calm, at least not like this."

He then put his sword in the ground and with his free hand took one of the daggers out of his side. He then stuck it into the area right next to the neck. Redilos then kicked Ravin away as he caught his mace and took his sword out of the ground.

He then ran at ravin with godspeed and a pure smile, masking his malevolence. As he ran he was a blur and every step he took made the ground explode under his feet. With his sword he attacked the still falling ravin by slicing at his chest and with mace went for the arm that held ravins sword.

Redilos then looked down at his three wounds and thought; "That last attack did more then I thought. I must finish this quickly for the blood is seeping out of me like water through a river."

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Redilos dodged another one of Ravin's attacks and even calmed himself down, "I haven't had this much fun in awhile myself." Ravin said after he grabbed Ravin's sword and forced him to wiggle away from Redilos to avoid any of his other attacks. But while he was running he caught a glimpse of Redilos rushing at him in a hurry with his mace ready to slice Ravin's skin open and that it what happened until that mace came down Ravin kicked off of Redilos' chest and landed near his Crimson sphere of wind. "Now is the time." Ravin said, "I cannot last much longer with this wound of mine." Ravin thrust his sword at the ball making it unfurl and ribbons of a red wind floated around the arena, disappearing and reappearing anywhere they wished.

"This distraction should work fine" Ravin said, "If I plan this out correctly he should not be attacked by my new technique. I could lose total control of the attack and get the both of us on accident." The ribbons continued floating and Ravin plucked more feathers and threw them instantly, then he spread his wings used the wind to give him great speed so he could match the pace of his opponent and went for his chest to temporarily paralyze him. Now the ribbons all went infront of Redilos to block his vision of Ravin so he could make the final strike.

ooc: FYI they are not attacking you, just distracting you.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Redilos was astouned by Ravin, he was not even mad that he was not a corpse yet, he was just happy to be fighting such a competiter. He saw ravin stab a ball of red wind, peculiar, and then threw more daggers at him. This time though, unluckily for ravin, redilos was calm and ready.

As he saw the daggers coming, he pulled the two daggers out of his side and threw it at them, negating the attack. Then redilos started to see red within the air, but it twas not blood..............twas ribbons summound by ravin. They were meant to be a sort of distraction to him and once they made him lose sight of ravin it was working for whatever while. Redilos was starting to panic, if he could not see him then how was he to attack, but then he calmed down.

Redilos seathed his sword and put his left leg back keeping his right in a fixed position. From here he closed his eyes and made the sign of the cross in the air with the tips of his fingers.

"E nomine patre e feli e spirite sancti, Amen. Please grant me the power to look beyound the petty distractions put befor me so I could strike down my enemy into the deapths of hell where I now reside good lord." Redilos said as he redied his ultimate move as he put his hand on the hanndle of his sword.

Then with his eyes closed all sound and distraction, it all began to fade. All redilos could hear was the beating of his evil heart until, even if only for an instant, he saw ravin through the ribbons. Redilos smiled at this, he was simply amased at how much god could forgive to help you.

"I have you, Final move of hiten mistirugi style, AMAKAKERU RYU NO HIRAMEKI." Redilos screamed as he dissapeared from the mortal eye with such speed that it would even be called above God-like speed.

Redilos ran straight through the distraction strait through to ravin, all done with his eyes closed. He then unseathed his sword, swining it with enough force to kill a thousand men, swinging for ravins torso, there was no way he could escape. It was at that moment that the ground litterally exploded from all of redilos' past steps.

It's all over now, redilos said to himself as he saw the tip of his blade connect with ravin about to finish the job. If he does not kill me then this strain on my body, redilos thought as he coughed up blood and saw his dagger wounds. For you see even though redilos' ultimate move is powerfull, it should only be used when the user is all full health for it puts tremendous strain on the body. Redilos knew this, but all that mattered to him was killing, nothing else.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Although his dagger attacks were countered with ease but the real attack was still on the way. As Ravin continued to charge his opponent muttered something in a language in a language he didn't understand. Next thing he knew Redilos was charging straight at him without stopping and Ravin had no intentions of stopping either. Since the distraction didn't work he commanded the ribbons to surround his sword as a sort of enhancement. "You may have your ultimate technique but so do I." Ravin said, "Crimson Wind, ribbons over blades attack!"

Ravin got close enough to Redilos to fire the attack, he swung his sword at his abdomin like a bat and tried to slice him but that was the first part of the attack, the second attack sent the ribbons rushing through him toward his vital organs for an attack that would end it all, but unfortunately, Ravin had forgotten all about Redilos' attack and almost got sliced in half but instead he got a deep wound in his torso making him kneel to the ground in pain, but before he did that he jumped into the air and came straight forward with a stab to the chest trying to finish the job.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Redilos saw Ravin come down on him trying to stab his chest, the blood from his wounds dripping upon him.

"Too slow" Redilos said as he swung his sword at ravin as to deflect it. He then took his head in his hand as ravin was still coming down and he slamed ravin into the ground, making a indention in the ground.

Redilos then stood up and, as hard as his body allowed, stomped on the wound that ravin attained from his last attack. He then put his sword to ravins kneck and said; "The only absolute in this world, past or present, is survival of the fittest. If you are strong you live if your weak you die & I am the personification of strength"

He said this with an emotionless face as he stare into his opponents eyes. Redilos, twas truely a deamon amongst men.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
ooc: Did you forget about my first attack? No matter though.

ic:

Ravin winced in pain as his wound had been stepped upon after his straight forward attack had been deflected then he was thrown to the ground roughly and smirked as Redilos spoke of survival of the fittest the difference between the weak and strong and finally him being the personification of strength. "Are you done?" Ravin coughed, "You are indeed making him laugh at you and your arrogance." Using as much force as possible Ravin pushed Redilos off of him and crouched low to the ground.

"It is because of your strength that you are about to lose this battle." Ravin said, "I could've easily blocked that Final Move of yours using your own strength and shattered your sword but I decided not to in order to get close enough to finish this." He then sheathed his sword and looked coldly at Redilos as if he was trying to stare a hole through his body and into his soul. "And if I don't end this then those wounds will." Ravin added, "But the same might happen to myself if this does not end soon. So with all the power in my body you will be slain."

Now, instead of trying to kill Redilos he now tried to paralyze him so he could at least live to fight another day. No matter how much abuse he took Ravin would accomplish this task and defeat his foe. "Go!" He yelled, with new found courage Ravin charged at Redilos and with lightning quick speed sheathed his sword and in the next instance appeared right next to him on his left side, "Game over." Ravin said as he made on last swing to Redilos' spinal cord and bring things to an end.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
((Ohh I'm teribly sorry about that, my fault I will pay more attention in the future.))

Redilos saw that the child was trying to finish it all, the fight and his existence. But the child was wounded, bleeding, how fast could he move his body. I twas apparently faster then redilos had anticipated for the boy moved as if he were a bolt of lightning from the heaven coming to purify the land of evil, of Redilos.

Even so after redilos calmed himself it was as if time slowed in his eyes. He saw ravin every step of the way, it was like watching a dance. He followed him with his eyes, never faltering even a bit, until he saw him stop on his left side as clear as day. Ravin then tried to bring genisis down upon his spinal cord, a meaningless effort.

"Whats the matter ravin, your moving slowly. You have underestimated my speed which hails from somthing above godlike speed, tis called Shuku Chi and nothing is faster." Redilos said as he caught ravins sword between his two fingers.

"You could have broken my sword you say, well the when such an opurtunity rises TAKE IT MY DEAR BOY, just as I am about to take my opurtunity. I hope you are not to sad to say your farewells to genisis, your sword" Redilos said as he used all the power in his hand that he could to break the tip of the sword of the angel.

((note that it is not in half just a very small portion from the tip of the blade was broken off))

He then jumped away from ravin and said; "You are a grand warrior, the best I have seen, It will indeed be a sad affair when I take your life but only the strong can survive in this world so I must eliminate you."

He then ran at Ravin, his speed being charged by the Suku chi, he went so fast that it even seemed like he had dissapeared. This of course was not the case when Redilos reappeared infront of Ravin, both his hands on the handle of his sword as to give it more of a powefull swing.

((Okay I majorly edited it, may I go on in this fight.))

Last edited:

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
(Powerplaying, M_S. You only have one opportunity as to why I should disqualify you.

Situation: You failed to allow opportunities to counter in your last post.)

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
(Powerplaying, M_S. You only have one opportunity as to why I should disqualify you.

Situation: You failed to allow opportunities to counter in your last post.)

((I have edited it, please tell me if I am allowed to move on with that or if further editing is required Iwill edit once more.))

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
As shocked as Ravin was at Redilos breaking the tip of his sword with two fingers, he could not slack off especially since he had revealed his speed technique named "Shuku Chi". Now without anything to inflict anymore damage besides his daggers and body he was hopeless, but in the end he found a way to get over it. "It all depends on my next move." Ravin thought, "If this goes right then..." Ravin stabbed his sword into the ground and used it as a catapault to launch him straightforward, then after unfolding his wings and increasing his speed using the wind control he held his fist in the air. The wind also helped slow down Redilos but he was still running at fast speeds.

Ravin then plucked his last bit of feathers and put them in between his the knuckles facing Redilos, that way he would be punched and stabbed at the same time. Ravin wasn't even close to hitting Redilos when he reappeared in front of him and with his sword ready to clobber Ravin, but he would not go down without a fight and he then went for the straight jab to his face while both of Redilos' hands were on his weapon.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
((Sorry for my delay of the fight but now.......................it shall end.))

Redilos saw as ravin spread his wings as if to take flight but only to increase his speed, and attempt to slow him down. It did work for a short while, but redilos then increased his speed once again to break through the wind of angels, of ravin.

He then saw the boy, no.........the soldier, pluck the last of his feathers turning them into daggers. He saw it as if it were in slow-motion. He saw it all, ravin putting the daggers in between his fingers as to make a stabing punch, he had never ceased to amase redilos.

He went for the jab in the face, daggers in hand, right infront of redilos. He was shocked to say the least but ever so he ran forward and tried with all the spee he had left to make sure the punch did not connect to his head but to somthing else entirely.

He had done it but with fail, one of the knives decimated his left eye and the rest went into his shoulder, all of them a direct hit, all more painfull then the last. Even so he went on thhrough the pain, through the suffering, through it all he broke through and with all the might he could muster from within his confused and raging soul, he connected.

Blood spew throughout the battlefeild of kings, a warriors blood, a childs blood. Redilos had succesfullly taken his opponents life but he felt as if he were dead as well as he coughed up his own blood unto the feild of battle. His unholy blade now stricken red with the blood of the one that lie before him, at the sight redilos grew weary of life.

He had come face-to-face with pain he had caused others, it was within him now, ohh how irony weilds a cruel fate for man. Redilos fell to the ground on his knees sticking his sword, a sword that had slain many, into the planet which he had opressed.

Redilos laughed as he said; "So I survive, and I must do right with the time given to me, if any." he said and then lauged.

((GrandMasterChris I thank you for a bloody brilliant fight.))

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
ooc: Indeed but this is teh last postxzors

ic:

Ravin had almost successfully finished his opponent off but missed his target and his hit his eye and shoulder, then he smirked. "I've got two hands." He smiled then pushed himself away from Redilos by using his foes chest as a spring and got sliced by the attack that had knocked him out but not killed him and it seemed that Redilos was still feeling the effects of the punch, "You are indeed a worthy opponent but... I'm not one to die so easily." He said as he faded, "I hope we may fight again someday." And with this Ravin's eyes were closed and his head turned to the east and he was knocked out.

ooc: Alright this is over, just had to get that in.

Swag

Young King
At first I waqs sure one of you had it, but the other one surprised me this battle. Either way, good job to both of you.

My vote, however, is for MASTER-SEPHIROTH.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
As expected, you have exceeded expectations. Despite your limited experience in battle, you have performed beyond the normal level of rookies, though you yourself are not of that nature.

Wonderful performence as well, GM_C. This match has shown your best work thus far, but your admirable performance was not enough.

With my vote, M-S is the official victor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back