• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A battle of honor ~open battle~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
I have come to fight and will not leave till I have grasped victory in my hands.

Yes if you are wondering this is an open battle so anyone who wants to fight me can...........well fight with me. I am not very confident though for you see this is my first rp batlle, but I will stick to it till journeys end.

Ohh and I dont want magic just a fight between two opponents with their blades in hand.

*~Judges~*
1) .killswitch
2)Khfanatic4565
3)​

*~Location of fight~*
The battle will take place in a boundless and lush meadow

*~This is the character I wish to use~*

Name: Redilos

Appearance: http://images.epilogue.net/users/timovihola/sauron.jpg

Personality: He is a completely evil monster who enjoys seeing people in pain. He dose not enjoy anything besides battle and he thinks that the all life is meaningless. He has no compassion and he has a heart as black as coal. He trusts no one and has taken many a castle by his own strength. Because of these facts some call him; "The lord of darkness".

Weapon(s)

The sword of the purest darkness
http://www.flytying.dk/images/Dragon sword.jpg

The mace of the dark lord
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Sauron-mace-5.jpg

Biography: Redilos was born in the land of Osirus, a very holy place where the light of the planet was held. When Redilos was young he was normal, lived a normal life, and was a very nice and caring person. One day in this metropolis a man was banished from Osirus, a man Redilos admired, Sauron was his name. He was expelled for attempting to steal the even star, the light of the world.

Not too long after his banishment an army of darkness and hatred came to destroy Osirus. The people had to defend themselves, they had to form an army, and Redilos was chosen to become a soldier. On the eve of battle Redilos felt something odd, the desire to strike down his enemies instantaneously.

Then the battle had started, shields were shattered and swords were broken and much blood was spilled across the barren battle field. Redilos began to get a blood lust as he killed man after man with his broad sword. His determination was something to admire, even though it Twas a bit scary. Then the archers shot at the soldiers of Osirus and about five of those arrows hit Redilos dead on. He then saw where the arrows were coming from, pointed at them with his sword and ran at them as he ripped men apart like rag dolls. Finally he got to the archers and slaughtered them. He kept on doing it killing, destroying, and dominating the battle field like a god of chaos. He spread the blood upon his body as he laughed at his opponents forces and said, "Is this all you can muster to take our fair city, how pathetic.”

At this the dark lord of the army came unto the battle field, it was sauron. Many of the men were frightened and they even tried to run away but alas they could not for all there comrades were bunched up behind them.

Sauron got out his mace and he started to kill men by the hundreds. Redilos saw what was happening and he ran as fast as he could to protect his people. As he was about to kill a man with his mace Redilos put up his sword and blocked it then pushed back the dark lord into his cavalry. After this he ran after his killing anything that got in his way good or bad. Then sauron and Redilos fought a long and enduring battle. Then as the cavalry saw that there dark lord was losing they came to aid him, but before they could get to him he brought down sauron and put his sword to his neck.

He then screamed; "RETREAT NOW OR YOU WILL SUFFER ME". At this one of the soldiers ran at Redilos to kill him but Redilos merely cut of his hands and stabbed him in the heart. Then sauron tried to get up but Redilos spun around and cut off his head. Then the rest of the soldiers came at the man as to kill him, the fools. He picked up the dark lords mace and started to decimate them.

They all got on Redilos holding him down but Redilos would not go down without a fight, he ripped men apart with his bare hands, a man even put his arm around his neck but Redilos bit strait through his skin and right into the bone, forcing the man to let go.

The remaining soldiers of Osirus went to help Redilos and helped him kill all of his enemies; they were the closest thing he had to friends. After the great battle there Redilos was made into the first knight of the king for his services, something a man would have been satisfied with, but not Redilos. After a short time he came to assassinate the king of Osirus and take his rightful place on the throne making the once brilliant kingdom into that of a dark one.

Then as Redilos lead his campaign against the free world he grew to be quite psychotic, even so his men were loyal to him, to the end. He conquered villages, castles, even countries. Some even thought there was no limit to his power. At the moment he has one castle he has yet to conquer, and he will bring the full chaos he is capable of bringing to this one final point of light to finally shroud the world in his eternal reign. He rides ahead on his horse to see a meadow, while in it he dismounts his horse. He feel somthing, no someone of great power coming to his location. He merely smiled at the thought of an enemy of such power, he was ready.

Last edited:

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Can't participate in this battle. Sorry about that, I'm sure you'll find another challenger soon enough though. =)

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay then good, now YOU post your templete and we can start........or do we need judges.

Oh and justme3, I'm sorry I could not fight you I was really looking forward to it.

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Ravin Nightengale
Appearance: http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p274/TheDrizzle_01/kamuro01_kal.jpg?t=1171325658
Weapon: http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/TS-GLDTCHIKAT1.jpg
He calls it Genisis
Power: Wind but for this battle it will not be used
Theme Song: Authentic Sky
Bio: Ravin used to be a very nice, kind, sweet boy, until the day he became 7 years old, it was this day that both his parents were killed and the subordinates of the killer forced him to watch the slaughtering of his loved ones, he himself was nearly killed and would have been if it weren’t for his older sister Amy. After the crucial event she was the one who took him in and trained him to become the ruthless assassin he is today, and yet again, he was drowned by sadness.

A few months after he became 13, the same killer that annihilated his mother and father targeted his sister, but it wasn’t as easy as the person thought it would be, it took 5 unsuccessful tries to get it right, during his final training exercise, while the two of them were to tired to move she was killed, this enraged Ravin putting him on a killing spree, hoping to find the person, and so he began his journey after finding out that he was next. During his first stop he found out that the killer placed warriors all over the Omniverse, all posed to kill him. So far he has killed three of the six warriors, getting closer to his goal of defeating the one person who causes him pain.

The person who gave him this information was someone from one of the two warring worlds and told him that if he defeated the king of the world he was fighting against then he would aide him in taking out the warriors, the king, Tolist Knight had a giant fight with him and won the battle by the skin of his teeth, and so Ravin continued his quest, and stopped on the snow world of Shiva, the people of this world were all great fighters but none of them were able to the one who haunted their world, they call him Shadowslayer, another enemy of Ravin, and so in yet another colossal clash Ravin was defeated by Shadowslayer when he turned into a golden dragon, and now he continues his journey from there. He then stopped to take a rest in a forest and finds a man named Shadukai and the two tangle, after a gruesome slobber knocker, Ravin lands the finishing blow and puts an end to his opponent.

After about a three month time period Ravin had finally reached his grandfathers towering castle where he faced a dragon by the name of Mortikai which was his father name, that's when he discovered that his grandfather had been using the people he killed to create monsters, Ravin was unable to fight his father saying to himself, "He's my father, I can't hurt him." He said, the fight went on for atleast another half hour until he realized that his father wouldn't fight him like this and just like that he tapped into his full power and defeated the Dragon version of his father and went on to face his grandfather.

"So you finally made it!" His grandfather yelled to Ravin who looked at his grandfather with his killer eyes, in a matter of minutes his grandfather was near death, Ravin showed him no mercy as usual when it came to figting those he hated. "Please, don't kill me now." He said, "Have mercy!" This drove Ravin insane the look in his eyes got deeper as he raised his sword. "Did you give my mother and father mercy! What about my sister, huh!" Ravin snapped back, he waited for no answer and sliced his grandfathers head clean off his shoulders.

After this incident Ravin told himself that he needed to atone for the number of lives he took, that's where we continue, Ravin's quest for atonement begins now.

Swag

Young King
Start it now Masterseph, judges aren't really needed till the end if both RPers know what they're doing...

On second thought, I'lll judge =P

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Redilos was on his horse, Shadowfax, when he sensed that a powerful warrior was coming toward his location. Knowing this he dismounted Shadowfax and told him to stay were he was. Redilos' horse was very obedient to say the least so he stayed at his location without fail, while Redilos took in the scenery. You see even when you are evil, you always will have time to go to you’re roots of innocence and look at the elegance of the planet.

He was in a lush and beautiful meadow, and as the wind came down from the heavens and went against the tall grass it looked ever so elegant. The wind, not cold and not hot, struck his face ever so delicately, like the touch of an angel. Redilos then looked up into the sky, without a cloud or worry, the sun coming through to give them warmth. The place was perfect, even more so for a fight.

Redilos gave out a happy sigh and unsheathed his sword and awaited his enemies arrival, he was ready.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Another journey out of his new found kingdom, and another day of training. He had gone out to a meadow far from his kingdom. The wind blew on his back almost giving him the urge to want to unfold his wings and fly and the urge was well resisted. "I haven't had a moment of peace yet." Ravin said, "It's about time I get it." He began training by simply slicing leaves in half, not much of a workout as may would think but he used these leaves in combination with his wind element to speed them up and redirect the wind right at him.

He stopped after ten minutes and took used on of his restoration potions to bring his energy back up. As he was about to continue his training he stopped in his tracks after feeling a tremendous power coming from nearby. "Found you." Ravin smirked and walked toward the figure getting off of his horse. He had not drawn his sword at this point or did he use his elemental power to turn the wind into a weapon and kill this person but Ravin thought it would be a intense challenge to just use his sword skills alone. "State your name sir and accept my challenge to a duel of swords." Ravin said as he his fingers danced on his swords hilt.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
"So my opponent this day is a child, how pathetic. I ask for a warrior, a challenge, and this is what I get." Redilos said in a laughing manner then looked down at the boy. ((mostly because he is 6" 9"))

"The name is redilos and the challenge has been accepted, I will show you the power of a god." Redilos said as he ran at the child with great speed and acuracy.

Redilos hit the ground with his sword and power forcing debris to fly from the ground as redilos spun around with his sword coming at his neck.

((Wow..............I really am not good))

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
OOC: Don't worry I'm not all that good either

ic:

Ravin smirked at the overconfidence of his opponent who called himself a god, "A god eh, we'll see." He said. He backed up about five feet and two inches and drew his sword, ready to strike quickly in case his opponent were to attack his blindspot. Fortunately Ravin was wrong and his opponent went for the direct attack, big mistake. He copied Redilos and went for the direct attack but went for the head on without letting up, dodging debris coming from the ground, it wasn't an easy job since he had gotten his by two or three flying rocks while coming at his opponent.

"You lose this round." Ravin said, he saw right through the spin attack coming at him so he ducked to get three inches below the sword and went for the stab the chest. The sword glistened off of the sun and Ravin directed it toward the area where Redilos' face would be if Ravin's calculations were correct and sometimes they weren't. Genisis was like a flash as it came rushing toward Redilos.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
((Ohh thank you, your too kind))

Redilos was suprised to say the least as he saw his oponent dodge his attack. He then saw the boy coming taword his head and he mearly closed his eyes and thought; "Well it seems I had underestimated the child, good. I always did like challenges."

Redilos then had to think quick, so whilst spinning he basicly tripped himself so he could dodge the strike of the blade, barely. He saw it come over his face with it's briliant shine which made it look like a sword forged by angels.

Redilos then smiled as he used his left hand to negate his fall, he then used all the force in his legs to kick out his oponents legs as the make him fall.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Ravin continued his attack in shock as Redilos dodged his well thought out plan, "Pretty good." Ravin said as he turned his head to see his opponent try to kick him down. Ravin used a basic dive and roll to get away and turned to face Redilos with his sword also drawn "Seems that I might have to use my wind element just once during this battle." Ravin thought. After contemplating his next move he put it into action. He charged at his opponent, "Crimson Wind." Ravin yelled, he beat his wings as hard as he could and created a large ball of a blood red wind then launched it at a slow speed.

The wind that was going in the opposite direction of Ravin’s wind slowed it down even more, the exact way Ravin wanted it, and he used this as a sort of last resort technique while Ravin went of the offensive. With Godspeed Ravin charged at Redilos, leapt up and flipped around him and while in the air came down with a thrust top the top of the head.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Redilos was simply amased by this boys potential.

"So a type angel is what you are then, they allow me to be your embodiment of evil, your devil." Redilos said as he coldly calculated Ravin's movements as he summound his crimson wind.

Redilos mearly stood there as he came back down to earth Redilos put his sword up with one hand and blocked his atack, the force of the impact making a gaping hole in the ground.

Then redilos slowly looked up as he said; "I will clip your wings"

He then took his grand mace, which hung from his torso, & swung at ravin hitting hhim in his side and throwing him at the ground.

His eyes then turned white as he screamed at his oponent; "Today the strong will live and the weak will die. THE WEAK WILL BECOME FOOD FOR THE STRONG AND CHAOS WILL REIGN SUPREMME, TIS INEVITABLE." Redilos said as he laughed maniacly but then he got filled with rage once more.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Ravin's attack was blocked with a vengeance, the power that Redilos had was even more intense than he had guessed and he was more stronger than Ravin had anticipated. Ravin used the momentum he used with his downward stab and changed into a backflip and while trying to get away he got caught on the side with a powerful mace swing. Blood dripped from Ravin's injured side, it wasn't a small bruise but you could see his flesh and the rip where blood was coming from. "Nice attack." Ravin admired, "But if the strong will leave and the weak will die then I guess it's time you died."

Ravin got more serious and to remove extra weight he removed his blue coat to reveal his black t shirt with ripped off sleeves under it. "Time to finish the job." Ravin said, he sheathed his sword, then spread his black wings and ripped some of the feathers off and they turned into daggers, he threw the ones in his right hand and sped off in the opposite direction to get in a side attack off his own. When Ravin appeared to be within inches off Redilos he cut across to behind him and threw the rest of the daggers at his back and went for the stab at the hand where his mace was.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Redilos analised at the boys attack of common daggers, and saw every step of the barage on his life.

Redilos swung his sword in a circular motion, negating the first wave of daggers. Ravin then suprised him when he saw him inces away but then dissapeared behind him throwing daggers.

"I shall not die to a coward whom strikes his enemies back, I shall not die this day, I WILL FEED ON YOUR FLESH." Redilos yelled as he tried to dodge the second wave of dagers, dodging only two, the other three hit him in the side.

He then saw ravin was going to try to stab the hand of his which held his mace. Redilos moved his hand as to block the sword with his mace, he was succesful. He then took his sword and sliced for ravins legs cuting them ever so slightly.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Luckily three out of the five daggers hit Redilos who went on the offensive after reading Ravin's attack like a book and then he went on the offensive. Ravin sidestepped to get out of the way only to have his right leg grazed by the attack. "Not so bad." Ravin said, "But I'm sure if you calmed down you could do better." He sheathed his sword and left his left hand on the sheath. "Okay, he's good I'll admit that but I think I found a way to beat him" Ravin thought. He rushed at Redilos and at the last second he did a baseball slide and drew his sword at the same time.

Afterwards, he turned over and pushed himself up, turbed back around to face Redilos and stabbed at his mace arm again this time he aimed for the shoulder socket to completely pull it out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back