• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Belated Greeting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
Hello all fellow KHI posters,

My forum name is Dark Hearts King, in person I'm known as Jeremy Unitt (not worried about using my real name since I'm planning on publishing, and my real name's going to be on the book...)

I've finally managed to take the time out to make an account on this site, something I've been long attempting to do, but time's a boss battle for me, quite grateful I get to post now my thoughts and ideas of the series that unites everyone on this forum/fan-site.

What first got me here was the music downloads...apology, not the only reason I joined, but I do admit it was the catalyst. You don't know how appreciative I am for anyone who contributed to that portion of this site. :biggrin: Video game music has been a great inspiration for my novel series, and the easy access to the downloads helped move it along greatly.

I spent some time reading some of the posts, but I never really had time to make the account to add my own thoughts to the collective pool of genius on this site, (not saying I am one, but I've read some really great stuff on here. :biggrin:)

Then KH:3D came along and it was unanimous in conscious - I had to join.

I am scheduled to be leaving for Honduras in the next two months for two years, so for the time being, I plan to enjoy the great reads, hilarious posts, and interesting speculation that I've already encountered frequently on this site.

If there's anything I can do to help move the site along, or if I can contribute to the video game music download section (I got songs from BbS, 358/2 Days, and CoM), just send me a PM!

I'd love to chat with anyone here, and I'd really appreciate if you'd stop and check out my fan-fiction Kingdom Hearts: Brilliant Rise, or my original novel series in the works, The Behenian Wars, which can be accessed in my signature, due to come out upon my return from Honduras. :biggrin:

Thanks so much for letting me join!
-Jeremy Unitt

Back