• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Bit Harsh, No?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Straw_Hat

ok, ill put this in the spoilers, since (though it is obvious) the org members die in the end.

dont you think the "death penalty" was unecessary? they really did nothing truly evil through the entire game. all they wanted was to be "real" again. for all the nobodies to be real. so they were forming kingdom hearts too take back all the hearts stolen by the heartless. if you really think about it, they were more on the good side.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
They did attack Sora and try to steal his Keyblade. Well some of them.
Axel didn't though. He was good.

EDIT: 1 POST LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!

The Penguinator

Yeah. Pretty much all of them attacked and tried to kill him. So...yeah...it was basically "self defence"

1948dragon_

they tried to kill him after they compleated there kingdom hearts so he wouldnt get in the way.

THE_UNKNOWNS

Straw_Hat said:
dont you think the "death penalty" was unecessary? they really did nothing truly evil through the entire game. all they wanted was to be "real" again. for all the nobodies to be real. so they were forming kingdom hearts too take back all the hearts stolen by the heartless. if you really think about it, they were more on the good side.
i guess ur right. i was going to say they killed all those inoccent ppl to get the hearts but they didn't, the heartless did. this thought has really thrown my opinion on the organization out of whack.

final form roxas

heres what really happened ......................... spoliers

sora got bored and decited that he wanted to kill people.............. he secreatly threw that thing at goofy and tryied to kill him ........................... he also wanted to kill the organization people cuz he wanted his keyblade red ........................................ he also is secreatly planing to kill donald right as we speak

Straw_Hat

final form roxas said:
.............. he secreatly threw that thing at goofy and tryied to kill him ...........................
are you blaming the org for that? cause i suggest you go back and watch the scene again

THE_UNKNOWNS said:
i guess ur right. i was going to say they killed all those inoccent ppl to get the hearts but they didn't, the heartless did. this thought has really thrown my opinion on the organization out of whack.
i used to think this too, but then i really started to think about it, and i came to the conclusion that they were doing a service. helping destroy the heartless and returning the hearts to the nobodies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You're all forgetting one thing. If you listen closely to their dialogue you will notice that they just don't want any hearts. They want hearts filled with rage, anger, sorrow, and hatred. Basically, most of them besides Axel and Roxas wanted to have a heart of a killer. And let's not forget that Xemnas ordered Axel to kill his only best friend, Roxas. Organization XIII deserved sympathy for wanting to be whole, but that's it. Organization XIII is no different than a Mafia. Even Roxas knew they were corrupt.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
They didn't only want to be whole, Xemnas, Saix, and a few others, wanted to use Kingdom Hearts to become all-powerful, godlike beings, they wanted to control all hearts filled with destructive hate and rage. They were bad.

Axel, Roxas, Demyx, Xaldin, etc. just wanted to become whole again, they were neutral and didn't need to die really.

Puck

^I'm going to question you on Xaldin. He seemed to want to have a heart of hate and rage because he wanted to take Beast's nobody and heartless but only when Beast was angry. I'm telling you, some of these Org. members aren't as innocent as Axel and Roxas.

And what could Sora have done if not kill them? He could've simply ask them to join him but you know that they would've turned him down and tried to kill him. Sora did the only thing he could do. It's either kill or be killed. Plus if you look at it, they were actually trying to kill Roxas most of the time and Saix wanted to kill Axel.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Xemnas
-He strayed from the original plan and became corrupt. He wanted to become not only complete, but a godlike being who would reshape the worlds the way he saw fit. He had to be stopped.
Xigbar
-He was just following orders it seems. Though he was responsible for turning the Dragon into a heartless, in the end no one got hurt.
Xaldin
-Another one who I believe was just following orders. Th only evil thing he did was to kidnap Belle and manipulate the Beast. And he did it in such a cool evil way.
Vexen
-He actually wanted to help Sora, but in the end was cut down by Axel. He seemed like one of the few members who wouldn't stoop so low just to get their hearts back.
Lexaeus
-He wanted the Organization to stay the way they were, and wouldn't let some new comers take over. I don't think he ever realized Xemnas' true plan.
Zexion
-The one who started everything. It was he who insisted Ansem the Wise to continue research of the heart and it was he who helped Xehanort with his plans. The way he manipulated people made him even less of a character worthy of living.
Saix
-My personal favorite member. He seemed like the smartest of all the members, as well as the most evil. He truly knew what was going on, and was Xemnas' right hand man. In the end he redeemed himself for his evil deeds though, when he pleaded to Kingom Hearts that he only wanted a heart.
Axel
-I don't think he cared for his heart, or the Organization's plans. All he wanted was to be with his friend and if that mean't backstabbing and betraying the Organization while lying to others, he would do it. Its a good thing he didn't die by Sora's blade.
Demyx
-I think he was just following orders. He seemed oblivious to the Organization's true intentions and only wanted his heart back. I didn't like that Sora had to go and kill him rather than letting him go free, he might've changed his ways . . .
Luxord
-Another member who was following orders and acting on behalf of the Organization. He never truly did anything too evil and no one got hurt, he only fooled around in Port Royal while looking for something "worthy of serving Organization XIII." His death could've been avoided.
Marluxia
-I think the reason he betrayed Org. XII was because he saw it had become corrupt. The way he used Sora and Namine though, made him seem more evil than what his intentions were.
Larxene
-Same as Marluxia.
Roxas
-Never died, but never deserved to be manipulated and lied to like he was. He was a lost confused Nobody who was only searching for the answers to questions he had about his past. I'm glad that he ended up with Namine, after all the crap he had to put up with.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
1.They ruined DiZ's life

2.Xemnas wanted nothing more then to be overgrown with power from the heart

3.Xaldin messed with Beast

4. Demyx is just an idiot

5.Xigbar attacked sora

6. Saix was happy to be able to finish sora and friends

7.Marluxia and Larxene tried to take over the org and destroy sora

8. Luxord brought zombie pirates to life O.O ooooo scary

9.i dunt feel like typing nemore cuz it wuld involve more typing

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Haku said:
7.Marluxia and Larxene tried to take over the org and destroy sora

Actually they wanted to manipulate sora into doing their bidding, which was destroying the org and fulfilling their own agenda.

Puck

Most of them except Axel and Roxas were evil( especially Zexion, Xemnas, Marluxia, and Larxene) including Saix because Saix actually enjoyed watching people suffer.

Puck

^And that's made his death scene even more dramatic.

OblivionRKO4

I felt really bad for Saix when he was pleading for a heart...plus when somebody(Xemnas or Saix someone help me out here!) asked sora why they hated those without hearts he was like Cuz your screwin up our worlds!! Yah then i was like dang easy killer....kinda harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back