• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A challenge for .:KL:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black acid

Heros need Villains
LordMune said:
That's not the impression I got. How do you know the Guardian wasn't controlling Ansem? :D

I've always thought the Guardian seemed more like a bodyguard, issued by the Heartless to Ansem, as to protect their most valuable human (more or less) resource. Ansem does send Heartless Bats to their doom in the final battle, but even there I think it's more a question of... mutual love and respect ( XD ) rather than a chain of command.

how care's about guardien. that ugly sack of crap is dead already

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
why is it that he is not on your list?

Becuz he isn't a n00b and i don't hate him....like hate hate and to the point that all his post are crap and that he shud never post again.

How do you know the Guardian wasn't controlling Ansem?

Why would you control someone just to have them control you?

He was saying "Come Guardian" or whatever and the thing was blocking him. That seems controlling to me.

DarrcEnigma

.:KL:. said:
Saying the Dusk are body/soul is a bit....too into it don't you think?

Nobody = Non-Existent Ones = Shell = Twilght.

Or the Dusk and Shells could be 2 different types of Nobody. Meaning they are all nobodies but the Org are shells and the Dusk are just...what they are....
The thread was addressed to you, so going into detail would only serve to take your "fun" away. Regardless of whether or not it's too "into it," it's likely to be true -- more so with that whole "Nobody Dusk" scan that popped up recently. I've been calling the "Dusk" Nobody variants for awhile now though, and by variant I just mean another type of that being. Much like Ansem was "technically" a Heartless, yet wasn't like the others and kept his memories, etc. Something similar could apply to the relationship between the "ignorant" Dusk, and those like the Organization members that are more like complete beings.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Why would you control someone just to have them control you?

Don't you see? Ansem controlling the Guardian, that's why they want you to think.

Anyway, if that really is the case (bodyguard theory is still viable, though), the Guardian probably has an artificial hearltess mark on his left pinky or something. >_>

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Wow .:KL:., you're awesome at proving those who challenge you wrong. I must admit, it's quite fun to watch. :)
The Guardian.... well, who can truly control darkness? :)

Edmpunk

lol you know whats funny..... all you people who are saying heartless have hearts are totally wrong.

do you even know what "heartless" means? they dont have a heart, they are
heart-less. XD

DarrcEnigma

Edmpunk said:
lol you know whats funny..... all you people who are saying heartless have hearts are totally wrong.

do you even know what "heartless" means? they dont have a heart, they are
heart-less. XD
Are we, now? Then what is a Heartless? It's certainly not the body nor the soul, so it must be the heart. Heartless are born from the darkness within a being's heart. Since Heartless themselves are darkness, they don't "technically" have hearts. However, they are hearts to the extent that they need to keep the heart they were born from in order to continue to exist and grow more powerful. No heart means no darkness, no darkness means no Heartless...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
DarrcEnigma said:
Are we, now? Then what is a Heartless? It's certainly not the body nor the soul, so it must be the heart. Heartless are born from the darkness within a being's heart. Since Heartless themselves are darkness, they don't "technically" have hearts. However, they are hearts to the extent that they need to keep the heart they were born from in order to continue to exist and grow more powerful. No heart means no darkness, no darkness means no Heartless...

Then explain why we still call them Heartless-.-...In the game they fricken said they have no hearts

DarrcEnigma

Ultima Keyblade said:
Then explain why we still call them Heartless-.-...In the game they fricken said they have no hearts
For the same reason the No"body" consist of a body and a soul. "Heartless" can mean any number of things (such as lacking feeling), and like I said, they "technically" don't have hearts. They simply originate from the heart and need it to exist. In a sense, they're a part of the heart that can't be separated from it...

Some loose proof of what they are:
Ansem's Heartless Report, page 12
I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
For the same reason the No"body" consist of a body and a soul.

You're going way into it again.

Nobody does not literally mean No body.

Nobody means: "No person; not anyone" -or- "A person of no importance or influence."

DarrcEnigma

You're going way into it again.

Nobody does not literally mean No body.

Nobody means: "No person; not anyone" -or- "A person of no importance or influence."
Rest assured that I've not lost sight of the bigger picture here. I'm merely trying to show that the Heartless' names, just as you've pointed out for the Nobody, don't literally mean that they are those without hearts. Or more specifically, that they are hearts. By stressing the "body" part of the word, I was hoping to point out that just because their name (technically) implies that they don't have a part doesn't mean that it's true. In fact, thus far it has been the exact opposite -- but, I believe that's more than a "little" obvious...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
'_'

Then you could have just said that.

Heartless means: Devoid of compassion or feeling; pitiless. -or- lacking in feeling or pity or warmth

Or you lack a heart. But it's obvious that the Heartless are what is above.

T

The_Guardian

Hehe, I know I wasn't going to post in this thread again but I saw It on my list of subscribed threads and wondered what the outcome would have been, also the thread does seemed to be a bit more worthy of my time XD
Why were people saying that .:KL:. has a bad temper?
It doesn't look like he does (have a bad temper that is)
aaanyway, everyone started talking about 'the guardian' and I was getting confused...
maybe I am the Guardian!! XD
well... I am...

Back to the point, I'm not entirely sure that SE just meant heartless as in 'void of emotion'
after all, the game is called 'Kingdom hearts' I really don't know but wouldn't it be nice if it was all so simple and clean? I just think that a heartless is a heart, and since it has no body it makes up for it by becoming one (a body that is) so now it is like a different kind of heart. But what DarrcEnigma said sounds very plausible indeed, It makes a lot of sense to me...

Also, I started to think about things... I will start a thread about it

later!

Secret Nobody

I Live In sweden in a little town called "wingfie
YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME, THE MASTER OF ALL EVIL?!?!

Maleficent's worlds are just stuck in my mind.

Yes, Heartless don't have hearts.

It depends.

It was never said that Dusk were the opposites of Heartless. Dusk are Twilight and Heartless are Darkness.

The opposite of Twilight is not Darkness and the opposite of Darkness isn't Twilight.

So? What's that suppose to mean? Also if you've seen the Dusk that Sora and gang and Mickey attack and the BHK chases, where it's mouth should be is black.

So that/those Dusk aren't just white. And some Heartless have some purple coloring. But that's kinda minor.

o_o;; Wha?

Sora/BHK enemy part is understandable. But some Heartless aren't just controlled by Ansem. Maleficent controlled some in KH1 along with some other Disney villians. And most controlled heartless that were in KH1 were artificial.

If DiZ is with the Org then he has control with the rest of the Org.

Pegasus isn't soft. He's Hercules noble flying steed. o_o;; And Hercules is tough.

XD

o_o;;

I know. This is so easy.

Heartless don't have hearts. Natural heartless are made when Darkness consumes a heart or a heart plunges into Darkness. The heart basically becomes Darkness or whatever and forms a Heartless.

Since its artificial you must be forcing the Heart to be consumed by the Darkness or plunge into it or making the Darkness consume the Heart.

So my guess is that when you destroy a Heartless the artificial process reverses and you force the Heart out and let it return to its shell. But this is just my speculation.

Guardian Heartless doesn't have a symbol and he was controlling him.

Who said he was King?

DiZ is Twilight. He can be good or evil....or both....he may be Govil.

This is stupid.

Funny....becuz I think this whole thread is funny.

Thanx for the complement.

'_' also your replies and threads.

I kno XD

yes this is stupid but its funny. And I get 5 free gil XD

Tis another reason he is on my list.

Darkness consumes the heart and it becomes a heartless. Darkness + Heart = Heartless. It's basically saying that Darkness fuses with the Heart and evolves into a something else. Since Darkness is the main factor it remains the main factor and the heart just acts as a addative boost.

Sora's Son, I am KL.

DiZ is Ansem's shell. CoM and Ansem's reports seriously state this.

Saying the Dusk are body/soul is a bit....too into it don't you think?

Nobody = Non-Existent Ones = Shell = Twilght.

Or the Dusk and Shells could be 2 different types of Nobody. Meaning they are all nobodies but the Org are shells and the Dusk are just...what they are....

This thread amuses me. And I don't really have a nasty temper. And that's just certain people *cough* NGD *cough*

This is what I want to know XD

XD I remember this was the Mickey thread and you chose the NGD side. And we were going back and forth and since you were on his side we were going back and forth.

Especially by NGD when its obvious he is wrong.

are you like member of SE?...do you really know everything or just thinking?..i don't know much about you but you can tell me

New2Ya

I'm lost...
twilightdarkness said:
Here it goes KL..although i think you could prove me wrong...Heartless have not hearts rite..so does that mean that dusk are have hearts..dusk are the opposite of heartless...their color the opposite of white(dusk) is black(heartless)...not sure bout this one but like on a card the heartless have hearts and the dusk have spades..Sora's enemy heartless...(unconfirmed) BHK's enemy dusk...Heartless controlled by Ansem(even though I think in KH1 that it said heartless is controlled by noone)...(unconfirmed) Dusk controlled by DiZ...There is my theory and its a challenge 2 KL with all do respect..o ya and thx KL for returning the Larenexe sig the Pegsus was kinda soft for you
Whats the challenge? Youre theory sucks becuz of many simple facts.

- Ansem doesn't control Heartless, so DiZ controlling Dusk makes no sense
- Ansem is most likely connected to Diz or even IS DiZ
- Sora's enemies are more enemies confirmed by Nomura. Not just Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back