• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A choice of a few things...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
which one should I do?

1. Get level 99 Roxas like a few other people have

2. Go through the entire game with the beginning equipment (Kingdom Key...the first shield, the first weapon for donald blah blah blah...on the hardest difficulty

Either one would be on the hardest setting

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Both.Lol. Except when you HAVE to use a different Keyblade ie. Roxas fighting Axel with Obliv.and Oath...It would be SWEET, I'd do the same..but my KH2 is screwed.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
^ Both.Lol. Except when you HAVE to use a different Keyblade ie. Roxas fighting Axel with Obliv.and Oath...It would be SWEET, I'd do the same..but my KH2 is screwed.

I was thinking both, but I was going to do one 1st...and then 2nd, which one should I start now?

Blue

home is where the heart is
I suggest you go with your second choice.

The first one would take you ages to finish

GateOfAvalon

i would suggest the 2nd option again.. because getting lvl 99 roxas would take a long time...

RoxasofOblivion

if you have time do the first...... if not the second........ lvl 99 Roxas sounds so cool. If I ever have time I may do that myself

Elorah

Awards
i would suggest the second option also. not just because levelling Roxas up to 99 would take forever, but i think it would get really boring after a while. i've read things about people trying to level him up and then getting to about 20 because they end up getting sick of it.

funnymanhaha1000

Im doing both. Once you hit a certain point in the game, using the basics doesnt become a problem anymore. Unless you do only the required fights, then ur facing xemnas at lvl 31ish. which is hard with no armor, accessories, and added stats, like ap magic boosts. lvl 99 roxas sucks, im at 23 and i wanna shoot him

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
just get Roxas to a high enough level, not 99, but you can if you want for major pwnage!!

Rix

:)
Awards
I would have taken the second choice.. The first one is probably more boring..

gosox333

Well, the first one is a way bigger accomplishment, but the second one actually takes skill to do. Normally, people start giving up on the Roxas thing around when they get to level 20 so if you can get farther than that then you have very good pacience.(did I spell that right?) The second one seems more fun anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back