• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A demo for 358/2 Days in JF2008!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I really wish I could transport myself to Japan to play the demo, but I guess that's why they invented the Internet. I'm just glad that this probably means no private screenings again, and hopefully the game will come out next year!! That's the one I'm looking forward to the most, then BBS, then Coded.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
holy sh*t, this is awesome maybe it will release early 2008?

I'm thinking it will release mid 2008 in Japan, winter 2008 for America.

And don't get too excited for playable BBS, that game is going under heavy revamping.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

It's the opposite for me, i have to invest in a DS while planning to invest in the slim PSP aswell

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm thinking it will release mid 2008 in Japan, winter 2008 for America.

And don't get too excited for playable BBS, that game is going under heavy revamping.

Heavy Revamping!? Cool? So..It'll be better then.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
There haven't been any pictures released of her full face, and unless someone decides to break into where SE is developing the game and steal information you are going to have to wait with the rest of us.

Aurum-Femina

There haven't been any pictures released of her full face, and unless someone decides to break into where SE is developing the game and steal information you are going to have to wait with the rest of us.
I realize that. That's exactly why I'm hoping the gameplay at this event will feature her without her hood on.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I think it's very likely that at least something will be released at the event, whether it's a full image, character information, or whatever.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. D:

Maybe it's babaganoosh.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
If the 14th member is so important then I wouldn't expect to see her face before the game. There is no way they spoil an important piece of the story before the game is released.

Aurum-Femina

If the 14th member is so important then I wouldn't expect to see her face before the game. There is no way they spoil an important piece of the story before the game is released.
You don't know that for sure, now do you? ;)

If you don't, you guys should probably start trying out some wishful thinking. D:

vendachaser

since theres a demo than it should be released in Spring 08 for Japan and Summer 08 forU.S. and Europe maybe spring.
358/2 days:Japan:Spring 08 NA:Summer 08 Europe:Summer 08
Coded:Japan:Fall 08 NA:Fall 08 Europe:Winter 08
BBS:Japan:Fall 08 NA:Winter 08 Europe:Spring 09
But a demo SWEET!!! this info just gets better and better!!

Last edited:

Fuyu

since theres a demo than it should be released in Spring 08 for Japan and Summer 08 forU.S. and Europe maybe spring.
358/2 days:Japan:Spring 08 NA:Summer 08 Europe:Summer 08
Coded:Japan:Fall 08 NA:Fall 08 Europe:Winter 08
BBS:Japan:Fall 08 NA:Winter 08 Europe:Spring 09
But a demo SWEET!!! this info just gets better and better!!

It takes at least three months to get he game from japan to America/Europe. Also the other games are not as ready as 358/2 Days.
It might take years before we get BBS

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
It takes at least three months to get he game from japan to America/Europe. Also the other games are not as ready as 358/2 Days.
It might take years before we get BBS

Eh. I dunno about years. I'm thinking beginning 2009 at the latest. The game has been in production since Re:CoM was. They were already in development of the game when they stopped to do Final Mix and Re: CoM but they've been working on it since I imagine. Like somebody (can't remember who exactly) said in another thread. Don't make this into Kh2. Just because Kh2 took four years, doesn't mean these games will. Er. Doesn't mean BBS will.

1. They've been working on it for quite a while now.
2. 358 already has a demo out, so I imagine BBS is fairly well along too.
3. While there still will be VA's (I think) for BBS and all that, its on the PSP, which will take less work than putting a game on the PS2 would.

Like I said before, don't make this Kh2. Just because it took four years, doesn't mean these games will. We didn't have nearly this much info on Kh2 when we first heard about it. And we especially didn't have screenshots or gameplay pictures. Have some hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back