• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Drive Form Glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
KratosAurion said:
Well, I actually have a small glitch that I think is one. A coupe times, once when I was fighting Boggey, I switched to brave form...But all the sudden I turned into Dark Form (when you turn into a heartless). I havent even gotten that form yet. Can someone explain this to me?

the dark form... or anti-form as it is being called is a penalty for driving too much... its also not a glitch. At first the dark form is very powerful... but later after it happens a few times it gets difficult to control and you start losing items such as potions and stuff

Awards
Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
thats not a glitch moron. Its done that way on purpose.
>Shady recieves a hell load of hate PM's for using the "m" word and sighs<

I never knew that about the drive forms. I actually thought of that a long time ago though... Anywayz, that's pretty cool. I think Nomura just added that function for KH2 just for kicks, like on KH1 when u could see ur current keyblade in the cut scenes, rather than just seeing the Original keyblade all the time.:)

asiarules

Bronze Member
Is not when you use it too much i super abuse the drives is when you get hit by an enemy and you press the transformation at the exact same time.I abuse the drive so much i should turn to dark form all the time but i don't.

kh2luva

alright because of this thread and all the anwsers,can someone tell me that if you turn into the heartless drive and you kill a boss and then a cutscene appears, will the heartless drive be in that cutscene??????

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
kh2luva said:
alright because of this thread and all the anwsers,can someone tell me that if you turn into the heartless drive and you kill a boss and then a cutscene appears, will the heartless drive be in that cutscene??????

Yea. But it'd be hard to kill a boss when you can't even control sora's actions while in Anti form.

kh2luva

you can't control sora's actions????????? because i used the heartless drive,i conrtoled it perfectly

bogus283

The Maurader said:
Thats a feature, not a glitch.
lol there's such a fine line between the two... also, bout the anti-form thing, i was on another forum and said somethin about it being the result or usin drive too much. was promptly corrected a five or six times.
aparently its the result of taking damage in drive form... i guess if you get hit too many times or take a certain amount of damage. they had a video to prove it. if i had the link i'd provide it for you.
its a guy who drives and then stands there and takes 4 or five hits till he goes dark form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back