• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.\"A False Haven"/.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Ouranophobic
In a world of serene, and tranquil comfort for all, you will find happiness, trust, and loyalty. But what happens when the trust is destroyed? The loyalty crushed? Your happiness taken away? Do you rebel? Or pretend to believe what you have been taught, to keep a fake reality.

A lone man walks the dark, wet streets of the great city Rockheart. He trails along the wall, unable to stand on his own. His fear burning inside him, creating a burden that has never been carried by a citizen of Rockheart before, nor thought of. He walks, and remembers all of the memories he has held dear to his heart in this city. All of the memories he must abandon, to focus on the revenge, and hatred that has grown in his previously manipulated mind. His thoughts are now haunted by the truth of his utopia. The truth of Rockheart city.

This man is named Kusa Rellik. He has lived in this beautiful, serene city of joy, and laughter since his was a small boy. Oh what many memories he used to go back to, from time to time, when most in-need of sanity. When most in-need of something true, and not false. Only thanks to this city of control, manipulation and fear. This... It's all just..

.\"A False Haven"/.

This world is falsly named the joy, and wonders of the universe, Second Haven. The world everyone must pass through, to get in the Final Haven. The one of which is protected by this Utopia's saints. But, the southern part of the world remains as it's true, original name of actual freedom, glory, and a believable happiness, Alfiltry. These two very different worlds, stay mute towards each other. Second Haven fearing they would be punished for keeping so many in a false hope of something more. Something like the Final Haven. A created fantasy, which allows all who accept it as a true, and peaceful place to travel after death. Seven utopia's stand gaurded by collosul walls, to protect the people inside. Or keep them contained. Everyone here is living the biggest lie, and projected fantasy there ever was, unknowing of anything being false.

Alfiltry. A legend above all legends in the outskirts of the seven northern utopia's. Travellers conversate about this great city, to spread it's fantasy... Some have even died to prove it more than a fantasy. Crossing the sea of which seperates everything. The north and the.. south, if there is such a thing. This city is welcome to any, offering free hospitality, food, water, and even a home. No forced beliefs... only the reality of life, and a wonderful place to live the rest of it.

This world is seperated by the north and south continents, which are divided by the ocean. My character, Kusa, has just learned that everything Second Haven has been teaching about the Final Haven is false.... and wants to escape from the city. He will, with a band of other character ( you ), attempt to go through the forest which covers the outskirts of the continent, then venture towards Alfiltry, the true free city. But, there are many obsticle along the way. Such as mythical beasts, and other such things. Twists in the plot. Can't tell you now, but you will find out.
Your character can either be someone who knows mine, and followed him out of the walls, I really don't care. Just make a somewhat believable paragraph in your bio, that states how you are outside of the utopia walls. Unless you aren't from the utopia, of course. You could just be in a random town amung the outskirts of the continent. Anyway, use your imagination.. that's what RPing is all about.

Rules

- No profanity exceeding, Hell, Damn, and Crap. KHI rules.
- Romance is alright. But keep it pg-13. I don't even know if you'll have time anyway.
- In this world, you must meet with me on your first, or second post. Because that is when we are really going to start travelling all over the place.
- No g-moding.
- No p-playing.
- This is a fantasy RP. It isn't based off something that could happen from the world today. You may have swords, magic, etc. Much like final fantasy, if you will. However, characters from the Utopia must find a weapon. In a believable way. Not "Oh look a weapon * finishes stepping out of the utopia wall*"...
- Try to be literate please. If you cannot, than I will not accept you in the RP. I'd like you to have fun, but when your posts suck.. You ruin it.
- No one-liners at all. A paragraph AT THE LEAST.
- No operating other members characters, unless he/she says it's okay.
- Don't go off on your own and be in your glorious lonesome, concuring monsters and all that jazz. Stay with the group.
- Five people are allowed to join this RP. If it fills up fast, and someone else wants in, I might consider.
- I will be reading EVERY POST. If any time in the RP you lose your ability to continue, then you will be removed from the story. Like say.. Death to your character. If any time during the RP you don't know what the hell is going on.. PM me. I will tell you. As I am READING EVERY POST. Remember?
- A total of two posts per day, from each character. Meaning I post twice, you post twice, etc. Then we're done for the day.
- Have fun. I came up with this idea as I typed, so it's a bit unorganized. But I was bored, so I had to do something, right?​

Template - Original Characters Only -

Name :
Birthplace : ( Pretty much, outskirts of utopia, or inside one of the seven cities. )
Personality :
Appearance : ( Detailed desciption, or picture. )
Weapon : ( If you have one. )
Biography : ( At least a paragraph. )

Bear

Ouranophobic
(( Ahem. Bump. I shouldn't have posted this so early in the day. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back