• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A few Kingdom Hearts 3D Ultimania Pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
While Zul thinks my thoughts are silly (I know you do! xD).

They are extremely silly and that is why I like them ; )

It seems like something that would have had meaning in BBS, but we found out that Axel and Isa were the two members to join the Org immediately following the 5 apprentices, since he woke up alongside them and mentioned Isa, so it really was 7(plus xehanort) making eight starting members for the org, and five other members. Hmm..looking at it that way, it actually could have some meaning, just in reverse though(8 starters, 5 NOOBS).

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
1) orgasm at look at keyblades? Yes
2) new version of No Name? Yes
3) new version of Ultima? Yes
4) so I'm guessing Riku and Sora use different versions of the same weapon?
5) trophies?........im 11/30 on re:coded what do you think (too lazy)

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Yeah, I'm loving the new Ultima.
I wish a dream catcher based keyblade made it into the game though, (since a dream catcher is literally meant for catching nightmares) such a missed opportunity

Crystal

Silver Member
431 pages. It's packed with cute little diagrams and all your favorite crazy Japanese letters! And that was pretty much all of the concept art. I was hoping for a little more honestly, but I'd say it was worth my hard earned scholarship money.

Oh~ That's a lot of pages :3
I wish i could have one.

xig28

Awards
im curios to know where that keyblade above the ultima is. i have all of them unlocked except ultima and that one. it reads *end of pain* hmmm

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow. No name is amazing, not to mention epic!
The drawing is just so perfect.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The pictures look awesome!! Now if we can get the whole Nomura interview translated, i'll be happy.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
1) orgasm at look at keyblades? Yes
2) new version of No Name? Yes
3) new version of Ultima? Yes
4) so I'm guessing Riku and Sora use different versions of the same weapon?
5) trophies?........im 11/30 on re:coded what do you think (too lazy)

Where it shows the Keyblades, it has the original and then how it looks on The Grid. Riku and Sora get the same Keyblades, except for Prankster's Paradise. I'm really glad they both got different ones, it wouldn't have made any sense really if Riku got the Ferris Wheel Keyblade.

Absolute

I know, it's ridiculous that we still don't have it.

Things take time. I'd rather have a properly translated interview that was done over time than a hastily done one that may have errors in it. Plus, people are doing a nice deed in translating. They don't need to do it.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
fbz_5af25c6a9843a87de9336f6570ce1d23.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Please remember people have lives they have to live. Nobody gets paid to translate or transcribe these things. Everything we get is done out of the kindness of somebody who decided to take time out of their life.

MasterZeR0

Woah now KHI, y'all needa chill. I was merely relating that in the past, EVERYTHING came earlier than what's been going on. Including game news after it's jap release (remember how everyone complained about the secret ending taking forever? Yeah). Mmkay, thanks. And I know they don't need to do it, but they do it. Or rather, we're waiting for them to do it.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Woah now KHI, y'all needa chill. I was merely relating that in the past, EVERYTHING came earlier than what's been going on. Including game news after it's jap release (remember how everyone complained about the secret ending taking forever? Yeah). Mmkay, thanks. And I know they don't need to do it, but they do it. Or rather, we're waiting for them to do it.

I know what you mean, but the way you worded it made it sound bad

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Where it shows the Keyblades, it has the original and then how it looks on The Grid. Riku and Sora get the same Keyblades, except for Prankster's Paradise. I'm really glad they both got different ones, it wouldn't have made any sense really if Riku got the Ferris Wheel Keyblade.
Just like how it didn't make sense that Terra and Aqua got a keyblade that related to the dwarves mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back