• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A few questions...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I have a few questions about Days that are confusing me.

1) What does the "~" next to a mission mean? I thought it meant that I hadn't completed it, but I went back and did everything in some of the missions and it didn't go away. I guess it should be said that I withdrew after collecting the rest of the treasure chests

2)Xion is a puppet made by Xemnas, and Sora's memories of Kairi found their way into her, right? So why does she appear as Ven to Xigbar?

3) How do you unlock Sora and Mickey??????

4) Is the reason Xion appears as Sora at the end of the game because Naminé put what memories of Sora she had in her, or because she got the memories from Roxas?

Thanks in advance!

Amulet

1. Decoration
2. She appears different to everyone. Saix always sees her hooded, Axel and Roxas saw her hooded until she asked them if they were her friends, etc.
3. King Mickey - Beat the game and purchase the item Return of the King from the moogle shop
Sora - 100% complete all missions and purchase the item Soul of Sora from the moogle shop
4. I have no idea.

UnstoppableSound

1. Decoration
2. She appears different to everyone. Saix always sees her hooded, Axel and Roxas saw her hooded until she asked them if they were her friends, etc.
3. King Mickey - Beat the game and purchase the item Return of the King from the moogle shop
Sora - 100% complete all missions and purchase the item Soul of Sora from the moogle shop
4. I have no idea.

The first answer is not a decoration lol...Also, hide that spoiler stuff cause I almost read it. The "~" means approximately. Notice how every time a day with a "~" has more than one mission? That means all those mission happened around that day.

S

Shadow Soldier

Eh? So the ~ doesn't really make a difference if it's there?

Here's my question...

Some of the missions in story mode, has the word Done, but behind the word, you can see a black checkmark. Wtf is that for? Great game, loved the ending, but still confusing with that checkmark.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Eh? So the ~ doesn't really make a difference if it's there?

Here's my question...

Some of the missions in story mode, has the word Done, but behind the word, you can see a black checkmark. Wtf is that for? Great game, loved the ending, but still confusing with that checkmark.

It's not a checkmark, it's the keyblade. If you noticed while playing story mode, there were certain missions that were mandatory to progress the game? those had a keyblade to the side. When you completed the mission, the word done appeared in front of the keyblade and it turned to black.

Also, the ~ is next to some days that are only one mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back