• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A few questions..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_is_mine*2

I know Namine is Kairi's nobody, but when was she created?

Did Riku break his arm or something? I'm pretty sure it's not an accesory because his arm doesn't move at all.

Usually with all keyblades the charm at the end means what world it's from, yet Kairi's has a cylinder on it...

:rolleyes:

B0nD 0f Flam3s

question 1: in KH at hollow bastian when she lost her heart cause of the heartless it was considered turning her heart to darkness .. so namine was created

Question 2:na it did mvoe when you faught final xemnas and you were playing as riku thats how you did the dark aura blast

Question 3:it doesnt really mean what world its from..

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sora_is_mine*2 said:
I know Namine is Kairi's nobody, but when was she created?

Did Riku break his arm or something? I'm pretty sure it's not an accesory because his arm doesn't move at all.

Usually with all keyblades the charm at the end means what world it's from, yet Kairi's has a cylinder on it...

:rolleyes:

I love the scent of newb in the morning

I hate you with the very fabric of my being.

Read the Ansem Reports you stupida--. It's explained in the game. DiZ says it, and it's in the f-----g Secret Ansem Reports. Pay attention when you play a game
Soraismine said:
lol
thanks. But it kinda does make you think about her blade though.

No only you. It's explained in the game also. Her heart was inside Sora's all meshed in there. From her heart being one with his, she gained the ability to wield a Keyblade.

Sophia Esteed said:
I'd like to know why Namine's name isn't instead < anagram of Kairi w/x somewhere in it > ...

Probably because:

1. She wasn't JUST Kairi's nobody. Kairi's heart sed Sora's heartless to come into form. so technically she's both.

2. She's not with the Organization.

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
purified_riku155 said:

No only you. It's explained in the game also. Her heart was inside Sora's all meshed in there. From her heart being one with his, she gained the ability to wield a Keyblade.
That was never explained in the game. Therefor you cant say its true and is only a theory.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
RikuHeroOfDark said:
That was never explained in the game. Therefor you cant say its true and is only a theory.

Yeah. Okay, I got ahead of myself. But what else could it be. There should only be one Keyblade master. Roxas, Riku, and Kairi's are extensions of Sora's Keyblade though. Kairi should be able to do so unless said happened. That's the most logical explanation.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
purified_riku155 said:
Yeah. Okay, I got ahead of myself. But what else could it be. There should only be one Keyblade master. Roxas, Riku, and Kairi's are extensions of Sora's Keyblade though. Kairi should be able to do so unless said happened. That's the most logical explanation.
Worng again Sora isnt the keyblade master Nomoura said "no Keyblade Masters has been revealed." meaning sora nor riku nor mickey is a keyblade master. Nomoura also said Rikus keyblade is the keyblade of twilight while Sora is the keyblade of light and Mickey Darkness, therefor Rikus keyblade isnt an exstension of any sorts of Rikus keyblade and is its own. Roxas keyblades were obviously only shells of soras keyblades seen as the fact Roxas couldnt summon his keyblades and pulled them out and was surorised when sora performed a normal keyblade ability by summoning his keyblade back to him. Kairis keyblade may or may not even be a real keyblade seeing as she only used it for half a minute then it disappeared never ever to be seen again. Even if any of the main three was Keyblade Masters i would lean more towards Mickey or Riku then Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back