• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a funny idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digimikej

Awards
idk if this belongs here or in forum insanity, but i think it belongs here. if the keyblade ceremony is just you touching someone elses keyblade in reality(kairi and aqua), does that mean jack sparrow can now weild a keyblade? he did hold it for a little bit at the end of the port royal worlds story. or does the keyblader need to be touching it too? if not, well, jack got his wish.lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You need also to have the sufficient power of a keyblade master, which Sora at the time of KH II certainly didn't have. So no wielding ability for Jack Sparrow.
If Jack had touched Mickey's keyblade, that would have been another story.

Furthermore, the keyblade also needs to stay with the persons, which wasn't the case with Jack Sparrow and as you already pointed out, the actual owner of the keyblade needs to hold it at the same time, which was given in Aqua's and Terra's case, but not with Sora and Captain Jack.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, imagine Sora using Strike Raid against Braig.

*Braig catches the keyblade*
Braig: " Well thank you, now I am a keyblade wielder."
Sora: o_0
Riku, Goofy and Donald: *facepalm*

digimikej

Awards
if this was true, now tht i think of it, i imagine everyone who knows it and knows sora would just ram him and grab the keyblade then go WOOOT O YEA WEILDER STATUS

Gold3nstar

if this was true, now tht i think of it, i imagine everyone who knows it and knows sora would just ram him and grab the keyblade then go WOOOT O YEA WEILDER STATUS
I'd do that. Of course, we might have to wait for some time, considering it took Riku 11 years to get a keyblade of his own.

State

Awards
A keyblade wielder touching another person with their keyblade is enough to be able to wield one (look at Terra and Riku, and Aqua and Kairi).

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
you have to also recite the poorly written poem ritual thingy...right?

EDIT: I forgot about the Kairi scene in BBS.

Screw you Nomura.

Last edited:

blueheart

Bronze Member
That "Kairi is a master by touching Aqua's keyblade, that's why she can fight in KH2" excuse was stupid. Everybody had to be nit-picky about it, making Nomura pull this uneeded explanation out of his story-hole. She couldn't have just used it meaninglessly for ten seconds to slash a couple baby heartless? That was a dumb scene to add anyway.

*done rambling/ ranting*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
A keyblade wielder touching another person with their keyblade is enough to be able to wield one (look at Terra and Riku, and Aqua and Kairi).

In Terra's case, he's Master in all but name.

I'd do that. Of course, we might have to wait for some time, considering it took Riku 11 years to get a keyblade of his own.

That's because the rite doesn't guarantee you'll even get a Keyblade. If anything, it's more like a letter of recommendation.

That "Kairi is a master by touching Aqua's keyblade, that's why she can fight in KH2" excuse was stupid. Everybody had to be nit-picky about it, making Nomura pull this uneeded explanation out of his story-hole. She couldn't have just used it meaninglessly for ten seconds to slash a couple baby heartless? That was a dumb scene to add anyway.

*done rambling/ ranting*

You can thank Nojima for that scene. And she's not a Master.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Said person also has to have a strong heart and actually be chosen by the Keyblade itself.

Radar

Bronze Member
Yeah, I always wondered why MX chose Ventus and Vanitas as the hearts for the x-blade; when they're were hundreds of warriors whom may or may not have had hearts of hearts stripped of darkness during the keyblade war.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, I always wondered why MX chose Ventus and Vanitas as the hearts for the x-blade; when they're were hundreds of warriors whom may or may not have had hearts of hearts stripped of darkness during the keyblade war.

I'm pretty sure every wielder did not have a heart that was worthy, or else Ventus would seem kind of pointless.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

MX originally planned for Ven to be his future vessel, but he was too kind and weak, so MX decided to just use him to forge the X-blade instead. He claimed that the two of them were destined to meet.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Err...what? The keyblade war was eras ago...even Master Xehanort and Eraqus only know it as a legend. Hearts of the keyblade wielders from that time are either destroyed or fused back into Kingdom Hearts.

As Sign said, when MX met Ventus for the first time he already noticed something special with this kid and said their meeting was destiny.
His initial plan to use Ven as his new vessel later on was scrapped very fast because MX deduced Ven's body was too frail to be of use and that he was too kind and benign for his own good.

Xehanort then planned to use Ven for forging the x-blade, at first by urging him to use his little darkness to become a dark keyblader, as to pit him then against one of Eraqus's students of light to forge the weapon.
But as Ven continously refused to resort to darkness as by his kind nature even when faced with mortal danger (heartless attack in flashback) MX finally snapped and cut his heart to create Vanitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back