• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A glitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage-Roxas

Awards
Has this happened to anyone else? Few days ago, I was just playing KHUx, completing a quest (it was 120-something) and used the special attack of a Xigbar medal. Suddenly, all of the sound effects stopped and the Wonderland combat theme just kept playing. No matter where did I go on the entire game, all the sound effects had stopped and no other music played than To Our Surprise. It lasted until I restarted the game...

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Strange...the same happened to me using my Xigbar medal some time ago. It has since stopped. It would just freeze in the middle of the effect, and kick me out of the game. Very frustrating. But now, it is working fine. Very odd. I'm thinking maybe the game can't handle well the medal's effects, and just wonks out?

Rage-Roxas

Awards
That's strange. And I've always gotten kinda glitchy feeling of the Xigbar medal. huh. And maybe I should mention I used that Xigbar medal as a friend medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back