• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A KH question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
here is a question why is mickeys keyblade just like soras but opposite colors iI just wondered if there was any meaning to it

Cissy

Bronze Member
His keyblade is supposed to be the Inverse Keyblade, a.k.a the Keyblade from the Realm of darkness.

Sora's Keyblade, then, would be the Keyblade from the Realm of Light.

Opposites, basically.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
mickey cant open portals of darkness no one can but mickey obtained the keyblade in the realm of darkness in kingdom hearts 1 when he,sora and riku sealed the door to kingdom hearts and mickey and riku stayed on the other side(realm of darkness) which they soon escaped from the corridor of darkness which led to castle obilivion it is inverse check my signature and pic its a drawing the keychains are different their suppose to look like mickey mouse

Last edited:

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
but I thought Riku stays and let Mickey escapes and sine Riku stays that why his appernce changes and he looks like Ansem

.Oji

赤いテキスト
then why did Rikus apperence change and not Mickeys

Riku's appearance changed because of the darkness (Ansem) that was within him at the time. He needed to use the said darkness in order to defeat Roxas, thus causing him to change, appearance-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back