• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A King of Kingdom Hearts? (or Queen)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiborg

Kingdom Hearts is a Kingdom like United Kingdom.
Therefore does it have a ruler, a king or a queen. A master over all the hearts in the world? It would make sense. If so, who is it. A new character, light, dark, twilight? Any thoughts?

M

Mitsukai

I think that it would be light... I still think that kingdom hearts is light no matter what anyone says.... I can be very stubborn y'know...

NJMIgnatio

Though I can't necessarily agree with this, I'm inclined to say Sora.The only thing I have to go by is that silly looking necklace Sora wears. But, is Kingdom Hearts really a kingdom, like the name implies? Is Sora really a Prince, or is he just a guardian of Kingdom Hearts?
EDIT: THE guardian of Kingdom Hearts?

d_fallen_1

Seiborg said:
Therefore does it have a ruler, a king or a queen. A master over all the hearts in the world? It would make sense. If so, who is it. A new character, light, dark, twilight? Any thoughts?

dude kingdom hearts is not a kingdom. it is the door to the light.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Hero of Light said:
actually kingdom hearts is beyond the door to the light as it is the heart of all worlds
but it's still not a kingdom
id say that that is right. Kingdom Hearts is definetly not a kingdom.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Seiborg said:

Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds...it is a door to the heart of these worlds. In a sense, it can be compared to a kingdom of sorts, harboring pieces of each world perhaps. But no one is ruler over it.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
if any of u have seen the KH soundtrack CD case, there is a pic of Sora on what looks like a throne, and he's wearing a crown.... so my guess is Sora

kingfront.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back