• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sephiroth

Kingdom Hearts 2 gave us alot of proof that there was gonna be a kh3
here are some

1. Ansem the wise says " it's never over, after this there are still more enemies to defeat ( not sure but im 45% sure ansem the wise said that

2. After you beat one of the org guys with a guitar ( forgot his name ) Leon says SEE YOU SOON! we didnt see him after the ending so it must mean in kh3

3. Maleficent she says " I will have my revenge on you, but now GO JUST GO!" THAT'S WHEN SHE helps sora with the heartless.

Hope im not crazy lol

Onite

what ever happened to maleficent and pete at the end of the game?

Dark Sephiroth

He says that right after sora fights all those heartless's at hollow bastion and after you beat that guy from the org than has like a guitar as his weapon then you after you beat him, you float up in your gummi ship and cloud and leon are there standing and cloud says he's the chosen keyblader he's a lucky kid, then leon says see you soon.

Onite

so what happens after that? maleficent also said she would get revenge on sora....

Kh_roxas_741

Well with the expressions on their faces when they see the letter....I'd say it's not just a "Hey guys how u doin? Come see us some time!"

No, it was something important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back