• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Kingdom Hearts Xmen crossover in the real world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
What does KHI think of that idea? Any collaborators etc etc? I might maybe have a story in the works if there is enough interest.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I might collaborate with you if needed, but I don't think the idea would work. If it's the Marvel Comics X-Men, that sounds cool. But if you mean the X-Men from the movies, then I'd say no. The two simply don't "mesh" together, even if Original characters are used....But that's my opinion. :)

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I wasn't talking about the team part of Xmen but more so the mutants (or in this case keybladers) being accepted in society because they wield such powerful weapons. Although if I were to use the team dynamic then it would definitely be like the Marvel comics version.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wasn't talking about the team part of Xmen but more so the mutants (or in this case keybladers) being accepted in society because they wield such powerful weapons. Although if I were to use the team dynamic then it would definitely be like the Marvel comics version.

Oh, you mean an "X-Men"-like story? That.....actually sounds like a good idea. Like....people in real-life inheriting Keyblades and the Army being after them to use them.....(Or something within those confines) .Wow......That sounds epic. I'm in.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Awwwwwlllllriiight. I just needed one persons approval but I'll see if I can secure another person before I actually put up the thread. Any suggestions just pm me or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back