• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► A Legitimate Problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

So the other night my Dad pops the big question. I dunno why, I guess he was curious. I think it's because lately I've been wearing girl accessories, such as necklaces, boney jeans, hair cut somewhat like a girl. So anyways he asks if I'm gay. I tell him no, but I'm not gay. I'm bisexual. So he tells me if I am, I'll be in serious trouble with someone. I guess he means my mom, and I'm soo scared to confront her about anything.
Because I never really had a close bond with her in any way. So it's going to be hard to tell her.

So what should I do? Should I tell my mother that I'm bisexual but not gay. Or should I just lie and not face the consequences afterwards.

C

Colours

lol;
It depends. I mean, I honestly have no idea, I can't even tell my own mother. Try seeing what he'd do about it first, maybe.

My father hates it, but I think if I tell him then he might want to send me to a border school, and I can't live that way. DD;

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, you could do it a couple ways.

1) If they ask, "Are you gay?" then just say "No, I'm not." You aren't lying to them.

2) Tell them that you're bi and just deal with the reaction.

Basically, it's best not to lie. Volunteering information and lying aren't the same thing.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
stay away from ur mom and dad for a while after u tell them the news just to get air between thier lungs and hope for the best...after all i did the very same.

C

Colours

1) If they ask, "Are you gay?" then just say "No, I'm not." You aren't lying to them.

Basically, it's best not to lie. Volunteering information and lying aren't the same thing.
This sounds like the best choice so far, the consequences are going to be very harsh.

stay away from ur mom and dad for a while after u tell them the news just to get air between thier lungs and hope for the best...after all i did the very same.

Too bad I live with them.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
hey i live with mine too but after i told them i went for a walk and let them cool down then i stayed in my room until they came in to tell me that they were ok with it.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Let her find you having sex with both a guy and a girl. That should resolve any questions.

Or that.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Tell them your ASexual and like to dress like a girl because its the cool thing teen boys do know.

Just tell them its a Fad. Parents beleive anything.

Also no offense bro but this has been my policy on Bi's like forever. If your a guy and like to suck dick or take it in the ass i dont care what you say your Gay. Bisexuals like to lessen the blow by saying "Yeah i like pussy too" only too lessen the blow of the impact on the people around them.

N offense its just a pussy way of saying your gay w/o actually saying it. I have nothing wrong with Homosexuality more power to ya but atleast embrace it not try to cover it up by saying im not sure what the hell i like.

C

Colours

Tell them your ASexual and like to dress like a girl because its the cool thing teen boys do know.

Just tell them its a Fad. Parents beleive anything.

That's mostly true. I've went out to stores with my Dad bunches of times with girl accessories on, but he seemed like he had the urge to finally ask. >.>

I think what's bothering me is telling my mom, I guess have no choice but to say I'm not, and she always gives me the eye look as well. Thanks for the advice. I'm just procrastinating on whether I should tell her or not.

lawlz it's okay; and I like girls as well.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
...how old are you? If 16+, I say just do it. Get it over with. If they threaten to send you to boarding school just tell them to fuck off and say you refuse to go. >_>'

C

Colours

I was thinking about that to, so tonight she's coming home. I'm going to use some of you guys advice and see what happens.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
You could always scare them out of it.

"I'm bi"
"To boarding school with you!"
"A place full of horny young men? SURE MA AND PA!"

Then again that might not work.

C

Colours

Good idea, maybe they might see that in a bad way, plus I'd be gone on weekdays and they'd never know what I'd be doing. I'm taking all of this in.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Which would you rather deal with? Getting over with it or facing the consequences as you said. Is your dad fine with you and is your mom not? Well try to talk to her whenever you feel comfortable or what to but it's best if you tell her when you want to.

The Dark Destiny

I know many people will tell you this, but the one thing you've got to remember is that they are your parents and they have an unconditional love for you no matter what your sexual orientation is. Your father asked you the very direct question "Are you gay" and it is false that you are. But something you should keep in mind is that you're clean if you've never been with a guy. As for you and your mom not having a good relationship, now is a time better than any other to build one, and remember...It may shock your mom and dad, but give them time and you'll realize that it was so much better in the long run that you just admitted it and didn't play games about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back