• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Literate LoZ roleplay: The chosen ones (Retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Eriyan looked at them. So they were also the chosen ones. It was by fate that ended up in the Zora Domain. She smiled softly even though there were troubles that faced them. She looked at Oliver then at Ashe and wondered what was going to happen next, she didn't want to disturbed them.

Nobodys Angel

((yeah when you warp the volcanic rockk and get water bombs, head to the throne room and to the the botom and blow up the rock.....it has 2 eyes peering out at you....))

Sou-jiro

OOC: sorry i'm late, but i was celebrating new year with my friends and family so. and i got a hangover so that's why i'm here now.

Raule walked trough the forrest and entered hyrule field, Raule stood there looking over the field. it was so huge, Raule didn't think that such a field excisted he was standing there for a few minuts. He then realised that he needed to go towards the Zora domain. " Stella which way is the Zora domain, and do you know where Sting is? " The young kokiri asked his fairi. " The Zora domain is to the west and Sting is right beh..." She was half way in her sentence when the wolf jumped on raule they started fighting just for fun. When Stella yelled: " Monsters right in front of you!!" Raule and sting stopped fighting and concentrated on their new enemies.

Raule pulled out his two short swords and ran towards the four monsters he slided trough the legs of first one, the moster was so surprissed that he didn't saw the wolf coming and ripped of his head. Raule stoop up and slashed one the arms off from the second monster. he threw his left sword into the head of the third one, Rauel grabbed his bow and shot an arrow right trough the heart of the last one. The young kokiri walked towards his sword and he pulled it out of the monster. " Well let's head over towards the zora kingdom " He said. he started running and jumped on his wolf as they went towards the Zora kingdom.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Oliver finally arrived in the throne room. The Zora King sat on his throne, high above them. Oliver noticed a small set of stairs to his right as he enterred. It seemed to lead to the king's throne and some kind of pathway behind it. Oliver looked ahead of him and stopped at the room's entrance. He had no idea who was still following and lost all entrance as he enterred. Zora's sat in smaller seats on pedestals next to the King. They must be some kind of strange council or guard. Oliver watched as some kind of message was being delivered.
A Zora stood in front of the King. "Strange people have begun to arrive from all directions sir. I have received word of a boy on a wolf. Several humans have also been seen entering visinity of our land. By our laws they are trespassing. What is your command?" The Zora bowed. The King seemed to be thinking hard. "Your first priority is to find my daughter before there is an uproar. She must be found before tonight's ceremony. Whatever reason there is for them coming let them come." The Zora nodded and left. None seemed to notice Oliver or the others who had followed him. He walked forward onto the platform that the Zora had been standing on. "Yes...?" The king looked at him strangely, as if looking at something ugly. Oliver was not sure what to say. "I was sent by my village... Kakariko to ask for assitance from you..." Oliver started. The king immediately looked angry. "What? We refuse to help the likes of that horrid village! You who associate with the likes of him!" The king pointed down at the rock creature standing to Oliver's left. Oliver looked pleadingly up at the king but ended up stepping down as the king ignored him.

Nobodys Angel

"What happened at Kakariko?" Ashe had followed Oliver up to the throne room. Her eyes were wide. She stepped forard at looked at the boy infront of her. "You have to tell me...." she sighed. "I used to live there..."

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Oliver turned to the girl. His eyes were full of sadness as he recited the recent history of the town. "Kakariko was a nice peaceful place up until a few months ago. At that point there was an invasion from the west. From the castle of the dark king. They invaded the town and took over instilling their evil tyranny on the town. I was sent from there to here to find the other chosens. There are supposedly seven including myself and you. We are the only ones with the power to defeat the dark lord." Oliver waited for the girl's responce.

Nobodys Angel

"Really?!" Ashe gasped. "It was peaceful when I left two years ago...why did I leave?" She looked down. Her ouffit was still dripping from when she first arrived at Zora's Domain. SHe took of her left glove and looke at the Triforce mark on it. She slipped it back on and said: "Well let's go get the other five then! We cant let the Dark Lord get away with destroying are home now can we?!" She turned around buck quickly turned back. "Did you by any chance hear if anything happened in Ordon...?" She asked nevously.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Amiri heard the discussion between King Zora and Oliver. She tried to speak up in his defense but there wasn't anything she could've done. A feeling of sorrow came over her. She felt bad for not sticking up for him. But what would she say? The king wouldn't listen to her anyways. After all she was just a kid.

"Did you by any chance hear if anything happened in Ordon...?"

"Ordon?" asked Amiri

She repeated the word over and over to herself.

"Oh yeah! Ordon's completely fine from what I heard." she said "I heard that they were having a good crop season."

"Well let's go get the other five then!

"You mean you guys are the chosen ones too?" asked Amiri "Well what a coincidence. So am I."

She took off her fingerless glove revealing a tatoo of the triforce.

"Seems it was destiny that brought us together." she said

Sand Demon

"Those impudent fools," Argos muttered to himself. "Do they honestly expect to defeat me?" He turned and walked back into the castle. "They can't defeat me.....," he muttered to himself. "I WON'T ALLOW THEM TO DEFEAT ME!"

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Oliver felt a wave of fear wash over him. Was he imagining it? In any case he had shuddered. He looked about. He felt as if someone was watching them. He turned on the spot toward the King again. The King was now talking to another Zora. Oliver took in a deep breath and exhaled quickly. He walked up next to the zora and pushed back. Oliver bowed deeply. He hoped that a few of the others there were watching what he was about to do. "Your highness. I overheard your dilemma. Where did you last see your daughter?" The King looked down at him with a glare. "I do not have time for you, Hylian. There are more important matters at hand. If you must know she was last seen in the courtyard behind me. If you want to look go ahead. I doubt, though that any Hylian could find my daughter." The King moved to the left as he and the Zora Oliver had shoved began to talk again. Oliver looked back at the small group behind him. "Shall we look?" he asked.

Sou-jiro

OOC: is this the world from twilight princes or OOT? because i only played the zelda games on the N64

IC:
Raule came upon the zora kingdom, but he didn't saw an entrance. he jumped of Sting " So where's the entrance huh sting? mmmm i wonder how we should enter the kingdom " Raule said but he wasn't paying attention to what happend behind him. There were Zora's comming from the water, they knocked him unconsious and the sent his wolf back to the forrest. Sting waited outside the kingdom because he knew his friend would be back in a couple of days. Raule was carried inside the kingdom. " Sir we found a young kid near our kingdom he was riding a wolf so he could be a spy from the darklord" The zora soldier reported to his king. "uuhh where am i?" The young kokiri asked his Fairi. "We are in the Zora kingdom, and we need to get out of this jail or else we won't be be able to anything against the dark lord." "Hey kid to who are you talking?" A Zora soldier asked, "To no one sir but i am one of the seven chosen so would you be so kind to let me out?" Raule asked but he knew it was pointless.

" All we can do know is wait and hope someone is going to get us out of here huh Stella? " Raule said depressed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back