• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a little bit confused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

I am a little confused on some of the subjects of kingdom hearts...

1. I thought Kingdom Hearts was the doorway into the world of darkness, but when sora opened it, it was light. Why? Is kingdom hearts really the doorway to world of light or something?

2. What's up with Riku? All this TRUE keyblade master business, I don't get it. If he is the TRUE keyblade master, why didn't he just get the keyblade at the beginging of the game? last time I asked this, some one said it was because he was dark... that doesn't make sense though, because when he gets it in Hollow Bastion he is a lot darker then when he is in Destiny Islands...

So, yea, thats what i'm confused about

sorixed

Dattebayo!
kingdom hearts is darkness sora might have changed it to light because of what he belieaved but it's darkness like ansem said it does make sense because riku chose darkness so sora couldn't touch his hand because of his heart and it chose sora in hollow bastion he told sora you were just the delivery boy riku was stronger but the keyblade chooses it's master and sora got it back because he had a stronger heart and riku got weaker! so you welcome!

Last edited:

Dark Weilder

ok thing is that kingdom hearts is darkness and sora thought it was light so that might have modified it....riku was was the true keyblade master but then he gave himself to darknes because he was interested in it so it than came to sora. But i think it originally was meant for sora hr proved himself for it more than 1s.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
1. Kingdom Hearts is the Door to Darkness. Sora didn't modify or change it. The reason light came out is to represent that there is light within the deepest darkness, but Kingdom Hearts is still the Door to Darkness.

2. Riku was the true Keyblade Master, but he surrendered his heart to darkness, making it weaker. So the Keyblade went to Sora becuase at the time his heart was stronger. In Hollow Bastion, Riku's heart was stronger for just a moment which allowed him to take control of the Keyblade, but in the end Sora's heart was stronger.

There you go. :)

Last edited:

~*Kamberlyn*~

Ahem. Whether Kingdom Hearts is darkness or light, I don't know. But although Riku was meant to have the keyblade, the time he was about to get he chose darkness over light. So since Sora was the closest being with a pure heart near by, he got the Keyblade.

Keeavin

Kingdom Hearts is light. Go watch the ending again; Sora says it. It just has an outer layer of darkness, which was mentioned at the terminal in the End of the World level.

Chaos_Maker

Yo the truth was that Kingdom Hearts was darkness but remember what Kiaris grandmother or something said. "In the hearts of children there was the light. But the true light is trapped in the MIDDLE OF THE DEEPEST DARKNESS." So the deepest darkness was Kingdom Hearts but then as the grandmother said there is the true light in the deepest darkness. Make sense? Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back