• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slanzr5000

I was just wondering if anybody had some tips and tricks for getting through the first game. i just bought it 3 days ago and so far im hooked on the series and found this forum site. Just need a little help. Thanks guys!

Slanzr5000

Im at Travers Town, and I cant beat this damn Giant Bell guy lol :p I was wondering if there was a certain way to beat him or some sort of strategy to finish the guy off. And any other tips you have for the rest of the game is appreciated

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
and another person enters into our crazy kh world* thinks deeply'soon well be able to take over the world'*

But seriously tho if you are play on normal mode it shouldnt be too hard.dont be afraid to dodge and back off if you cant time your blocks then close in and hit your opponent once or twice and dodge again^^

plus kill all heartless you see even if it gets annoying.the more you level up the better.

edit:by dodge his attacks i mean when hes swinging back off. then when he stops start wacking him.if u have dodge roll already tht will help alot if you dont when he start charging run around

Slanzr5000

and another person enters into our crazy kh world* thinks deeply'soon well be able to take over the world'*

But seriously tho if you are play on normal mode it shouldnt be too hard.dont be afraid to dodge and back off if you cant time your blocks then close in and hit your opponent once or twice and dodge again^^

plus kill all heartless you see even if it gets annoying.the more you level up the better.

Thanks man! i've just been ignoring half of them cause they kept popping up EVERYWHERE lol but ill be sure to watch out for em all. lol yeah. i think ill be addicted to this before long

Slanzr5000

I can never time it just right when he starts swinging around im always right beside him. just hitten the hell out of him, but i guess ill be more careful

nicoleohbugga

Awee, and you're from Cali! Welcome. :)
Yeah, you really need to be patient with that game.. Once you get kh2, then you can just "hit the hell out of them." :p

Oh, and has anyone else noticed that the letters K, and H sound really dumb together..? Like I tried saying it, instead of saying kingdom hearts, and I was just like..EW.

kingdomkey96

I can never time it just right when he starts swinging around im always right beside him. just hitten the hell out of him, but i guess ill be more careful

yeah in close range battles blocking is really hard and trust me in time killing these guys will be really easy especially when you're able to glide and roll.so formula for success=dodge attack dodge attack and adapt becus their fighting style tends to change in the middle of a battle

Slanzr5000

Yeah, you really need to be patient with that game.. Once you get kh2, then you can just "hit the hell out of them." :p

Oh, and has anyone else noticed that the letters K, and H sound really dumb together..? Like I tried saying it, instead of saying kingdom hearts, and I was just like..EW.

lol i usually cant stand waiting for games with a the amount of cutscenes and long one at time battles like Kingdom hearts has, but this is probably the most interesting story and best repetitive battle system that ive ever seen in a game. so i'll be patiant through the story

kingdomkey96

lol what do you mean by ew?

Slanzr5000

yeah in close range battles blocking is really hard and trust me in time killing these guys will be really easy especially when you're able to glide and roll.so formula for success=dodge attack dodge attack and adapt becus their fighting style tends to change in the middle of a battle

Ive noticed that, it started to mess me up in the beginning, but im getting kinda use to changin it up a little.

Slanzr5000

Thanks bro. You guys gave been a big help! ill check out the walkthrough whenever i get stuck on something, and ill probably be asking about something to do with this somwhat confusing story sometime soon lol

nicoleohbugga

lol i usually cant stand waiting for games with a the amount of cutscenes and long one at time battles like Kingdom hearts has, but this is probably the most interesting story and best repetitive battle system that ive ever seen in a game. so i'll be patiant through the story
It's a pretty good story. I'm hooked on it. :p

lol what do you mean by ew?
Have you ever said "kh" outloud..And like try saying it in a casual sentence..likeee.. "kh is very unique.."
Maybe I'm the only one who finds it odd to actually say. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back