• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little new...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
well i checked the coded site and it seems that there are a little more new images replacing the gif image of the first page of coded episode three, like:

there is an image of sora bust'n through the door and donald and mickey starring at each other after they found out the door was locked... they replaced the images of the black cloaked figure sitting down, so i little bit of new, nothing very interesting though

here is the link ????? ??? coded

yup... a little bit new... kinda

Radon

mofo
They took an image away? Maybe they noticed that you can tell that they have spike Sora/Roxas-like hair.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
yeah I was surprised they took it down too, wow I can't believe you are up so late... anyway on a random note why is there no translations of coded ep. 3? I want to know what the cutscene when data sora and the "bcf" get into the real world...

Radon

mofo
It's 6.30pm where I live. :p About the translations, I don't think we have the cutscenes by themselves for Ep. 3 yet so until that person on NicoVideo uploads them don't expect any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back