• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little something I noticed looking back.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
In the battle against Xenmas when he was the EM in Final Mix, when he is asked who he is/Goofy says, "Ansem", Xenmas replies 'That's a familiar sound.' He also says 'You look like him.' As we already know, when he said that, he meant Roxas, but what if he meant something else as well.

We learned in Final Mix+ that Xenmas bulit a room in Radiant Garden named 'The Room of Sleep." Also, in the boss battle against the ES, the ES mentions Xehanort when he sees Sora. Ansem in KH1 was revealed to be Xehanort's Heartless in KH2. Though this may be accidental, Nomura implies early Xehanort's connection to the Keyblade.

That is all I have to say. I may be wrong, but at least I got it off my chest.

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
ummm sorry, i have missed understood what we are supposed to post... :huh:

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
*jaw drops at the amazing ignorance of our newer members.*

In the battle against Xenmas from the original Final Mix. Look up the battle on Youtube with subs.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Was that sarcasm?

It's not a theory, but a hypothesis to test. You just came up with that on your own Vulcrypt. I was going for the Sora/Xehanort angle.

Vulcrypt

It's not a theory, but a hypothesis to test. You just came up with that on your own Vulcrypt. I was going for the Sora/Xehanort angle.

Sora doesn't look like Xehanort... and neither does Roxas.

Souten Ni Zase

Really I said it sucks because he didn't word it very well. Maybe if he rewrites it in a better way, it won't suck.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
I know that. It was only a hypothesis that I came up with after comparing the cutscenes in the FM Xenmas battle/the ES battle. 'Ansem', when we met him in KH1, was truly Xehanort's Heartless. When the ES says Xehanort, it ties Xenmas further with the Knights. That's all I wanted to say. I am most likely wrong, but it doesn't matter.

Way_to_the_Dawn

i know what ur talkin about!!! in KH final mix, the first game, when u fought Xemnas, but didnt know it was him yet, in the Castle at Hollow Bastion. its in the convo u have with him b4 the battle.

Xemnas could be talking about either Roxas or the Roxas look-a-like from the secret vid. and Goofy just said that he sounded familer bc theyd already met ansem and recognized his voice.

Last edited:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
well now i get it, and im not ignorant, i didnt understand what the hell you wrote cuz you need a grammer lesson! so before you judge other peoples intelligence, take a look at your own

final Glith

I cant belive you guys dont get what his saying i get it KHFanatic4565 and its interesting maybe Ansem does mean something else but i doubt it

Oblivionite

wait..so..what does this have to do with anything?

wait..maybe he knows that goofy fought ansem (xehanorts heartless) and thats why he probably says his voice sounds familar..wow that makes no sense right?

Last edited:

Zexion113

I think their is a very good possiblity that Xehanort and Sora have some sort of connection, either through the keyblade or heritage. More likely through the keyblade though.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
I dont think Sora would be related to Xehanort though heritage or family..i dont want another star wars thing on again..

" Sora! I am your Uncle" says Xehanort.
"Wtf, step back #$%$!!" replies Sora..

Anyways, its more likely to be the keyblade

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
well now i get it, and im not ignorant, i didnt understand what the hell you wrote cuz you need a grammer lesson! so before you judge other peoples intelligence, take a look at your own

That makes me lol.

Anyways, despite what the stupid people are saying, this is a good theory/hypothesis.

Of course, when Xemnas said "That's a familiar sound", he was talking about Ansem, as in his mentor and the identity he stole. I know, people are still in the mind lock that Ansem and Xehanort are the same.

But the "you look like him" could refer to more than just Roxas, like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back